The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking heads need something to talk about this week. This Dak/Romo is going to be discussed ad nauseam :x

I think Dak/Romo warrants discussion. Dak hasn't done much the last two weeks and is an Adam Thielen secured punt away from probably losing back to back games. I think Romo adds that much more explosiveness to that offense and passing game to make them even better. Of course, he probably throws an INT in the NFCCG on the final drive, but as it stands now, I wouldn't be surprised to see Dallas be one and done in the Divisional round.

Last edited:
Talking heads need something to talk about this week. This Dak/Romo is going to be discussed ad nauseam :x

I think Dak/Romo warrants discussion. Dak hasn't done much the last two weeks and is an Adam Thielen secured punt away from probably losing back to back games. I think Romo adds that much more explosiveness to that offense and passing game to make them even better. Of course, he probably throws an INT in the NFCCG on the final drive, but as it stands now, I wouldn't be surprised to see Dallas be one and done in the Divisional round.

yup. definitely should be talked about. and i agree, Romo makes the Dallas offense more explosive and would even free things up for Zeke even more.

that said, gotta tread carefully here if you're Dallas. don't want to shatter Dak's confidence, but at the same time, can't let homefield slip (which isn't likely, i know)

Romo is definitely what that offense needs, but it playing what Romo's back needs? I 100% think Romo goes down again if he comes back, then you got a benched rookie coming in for the biggest games of his life.

The Titanic and Holocaust comments were too much. I is deceased.

Seen a post about how bad Stafford would be without Calvin in there as well.....

Romo is obviously better than Dak but they've done so well with Dak. Do you risk messing up chemistry and rhythm? If he loses another game, I think they go with Romo.

wait til you get to @Elpablo21 photoshop, might be his best piece on NT

2mqooip.png

That's when I had to quit for today :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom