The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
 ​
What was the dudes username that got roasted in this thread a few years ago that had the bedroom dresser off the titanic?

remember that 
laugh.gif

Im still baffled that Cam's best WR is named Devin Funchess

Did Kelvin get hurt again?

Even Ginn's made more of a name for himself lately than Funchess

Kelvin doesn't even look like he's on the field most of the time. I'll just assume he's not fully recovered. But you can really flip flop Ginn and Funchess

Still blows my mind how dudes managed to bulldoze their way right through the league last year on the way to the SB with that supporting cast on offense :lol: :x

Last edited:
Classic WIR :lol:

@BenVolin: Entering tonight's game, Patriots and Ravens are tied for fewest points allowed in the NFL -- 207 on the season. 17.3 per game

I still expect a shootout tonight :lol:

I knew I shouldn't have done this on a Monday morning.... Son, I have bronchitis, i cant be holding back laughs at work like this. 
laugh.gif

Romo is injury prone and he's basically missed a season and a half of real football. Injury prone, rusty. This ain't like Tom Brady coming back from 4 games. If I was a Cowboys fan I wouldn't want him back but as somebody that loves to see them have drama and burn do it Jerry.

There's gonna be a lot of pressure on Dak, Garrett and Jones. Media and fans stirring up all kinds of ****. I love it.

View media item 2259572
Only the beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom