The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dunno how you kids watched this e60 with brady and logan

getting the chills just from the leaves montage in the trailer talkin about how everyones days are numbered. 

The Dolphins gotta be the most fraudulent 8-5 team ever. Their only win over a decent team basically all year was against the Steelers at the beginning of the year. They've won a bunch of close games against bad teams. I like the Dolphins fans on here and I think even they can admit they aren't as good as their 8-5 record says.

Without a doubt. Excellent coaching, luck, and a soft schedule have helped immensely.

Roster is weak as hell + injuries galore, coaches smoke and mirrors their way thru every week.

Seattle NEEDS that bye and to play at home...

They've won 2 road playoff games in the Pete Carrol era, the game that RG3 blew his knee, and the Blair Walsh wide left kick...

And tthis year their home/away stats are highly slanted to home...great HFA, but if they gotta come to dallas in january I ain't shook...

Speaking of Jeff Fisher... This is what I have:

NT Jeff Fisher Game - Rams HC - Fisher Team

1. ShatterKneesInc - Lovie Smith - 49ers
2. HNL HI - Mike Smith - Jets
3. Stillin729 - Gus Bradley - Jaguars
4. ItsAboutThatTime - NA - Josh McDaniels
5. D Staxx - Harbaugh - Browns
6. nickmaz96 - Kyle Shanahan - Big 12

The Dolphins gotta be the most fraudulent 8-5 team ever. Their only win over a decent team basically all year was against the Steelers at the beginning of the year. They've won a bunch of close games against bad teams. I like the Dolphins fans on here and I think even they can admit they aren't as good as their 8-5 record says.

Without a doubt. Excellent coaching, luck, and a soft schedule have helped immensely.

Roster is weak as hell + injuries galore, coaches smoke and mirrors their way thru every week.

Crazy thing is they COULD got 10 - 6, 11 - 5.

I think the Rams to snipe Todd Haley.

where Jeff fisher ends up. idk.. 

jags.

Seattle NEEDS that bye and to play at home...

They've won 2 road playoff games in the Pete Carrol era, the game that RG3 blew his knee, and the Blair Walsh wide left kick...

And tthis year their home/away stats are highly slanted to home...great HFA, but if they gotta come to dallas in january I ain't shook...

I agree that they can't afford to lose the bye and home field but let us be cereal dallas has zero home field advantage nobody is afraid to come into that place and play :lol:

Russell Wilson has 2 touchdowns and 8 interceptions over his last 3 games.

The first TD came against Carolina, up 30-7.

The other TD came against GB, down 31-3.

9 of his 13 TD's come against the AFC East, 3 vs the Jets and Patriots, 2 vs the Bills, and 1 vs the Dolphins.

In the other 9 games against the NFC, he has 4 TD. The two I already mentioned, one against the 49ers up 14-3, and 1 against the Eagles down 7-6, both of those to Jimmy Graham.

People swear to me he's Elite. Last year thru week 10 was almost identical to this year, and then he went on that tear to end the year.

29 weeks of football the last 2 seasons, he has 47 TD's. 24 of them came in those final 7 games. That leaves 23 TD's over the other 22 games.

*shrugs*

He's really good, but I think people need to relax on the Elite stuff. They let all those wins by an All-Time Defense cloud their vision.

I think the Rams to snipe Todd Haley.

where Jeff fisher ends up. idk.. 

jags.
Please get Haley outta there. He's gonna **** on us every chance he gets with y'alls weapons
laugh.gif
maybe if he washes out in LA too he'll drop his grudge
haha, part of me doesn't want haley to leave.. but I'm sure he wants to try another shot at being a HC, and I wanna see it.

He could potentially make the rams offense dynamic.. gurley, tavon,  just needs to get a line. He could probably do wonders for Goff too. He helped revamp Ben's career.

Not enough credit given to Haley. 

haha, part of me doesn't want haley to leave.. but I'm sure he wants to try another shot at being a HC, and I wanna see it.

He could potentially make the rams offense dynamic.. gurley, tavon,  just needs to get a line. He could probably do wonders for Goff too. He helped revamp Ben's career.

Not enough credit given to Haley. 

I agree he had a raw deal in KC. Came during the worst stretch I've ever seen us in. I'm still taking Andy over him 10 times outta 10, but management was God awful and so was Cassel

i feel like the word ELITE gets thrown around too easily

theres only 1 elite qb in the nfl right now.

and aaron rogers and drew brees are 2nd and 3rd.

there are other GREAT qbs.

doesnt mean theyre elite.

Romo is a better QB, Dak is limited. As a Giants fan, I prefer going against Dak. Romo isn't forcing as many throws as he once did because they got a running game so Romo is more dangerous.

smart man

Josh McDaniels. although it'd be a terrible decision for him :lol:

Last edited:
Should my friend start R Kelley vs Panthers, Ware vs Titans, Watkins vs Browns or AJ Green if he's back bs Steelers? 0.5 PPR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom