The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Christmas Story sucks

giphy.gif

I feel weird if I'm home for Christmas Eve/Christmas day and the TBS marathon isn't the choice of background noise on t.v :lol: .

Michael Floyd would be a PR nightmare for any team to pick up
Everyone would be publicly "outraged" and have angry tweets and blog posts at the team that picked him up :lol:
So I bet he's going to be a free agent until the offseason

DUI right? Jets claimed Seferian-Jenkins for the same happening and he's actually gotten a bit of an increased role the past few games, ironically in an offense that forgets they have TEs on the roster.

buc em buc em with the clean avy switch :smokin you ready for SNF?

Last edited:
Kirk Cousins is not elite, his top 5 OL is what's making him look great. I think he's in that 10-15 range. I remember the Jets tried to get him last year.

Phillip Rivers had better teams than Eli had. Rivers had plenty of chances and choked, **** him. Rivers and the Chargers can suck a fat ****. Except for Natrone Means.

Way too many Christmas movies to do a top 5. I haven't even watched any this year. Surviving Christmas is my **** though. I still gotta watch The Night Before and I want to see Office Christmas Party.

Michael Floyd is a bust. He didn't pan out at all. He will clear waivers.

Last edited:
Cousins is not elite, but there are very few QBs in the league who are. He's in the top-10 for sure, though.

Also, what QB isn't as good as their O-line? Outside of Stafford/Ryan (teams in the bottom 1/2 of the league as far as sacks given up), everyone else is having a good year is in that top 15.

You saying he's a top 10 QB or you just saying his numbers this year are top 10? Half the QBs in this league are average, I think Kirk is above average and I think he's in the perfect system.

More than ten QBs I rather have but he's in the 13-15 range for me

Brees
Cam
Matt Ryan
Rodgers
Brady
Ben
Eli
Luck
Rivers
Stafford
Jameis
Russell

Kirk Cousins rankings through week 14...

7th in attempts 495
3rd in completions 334
3rd in yards 4,045
5th in percentage 67.5
3rd in yards per attempt 8.17
6th in long 80
9th in TDs 23
16th INTs 9
26th in sacks 18
4th yards per game 311
6th in rating 100.3

There's not 10 better across this board.

Last edited:
Kirk DESTROYS Carr, Winston, Rodgers, Ben, Eli, Cam and Wilson in percentage and rating. None of those guys are top 10. Rodgers the only one top 10 in rating but 12th in percentage.

Last edited:
You guys are always setting yourself up to get burned when you go so deep into these arguments based on a hot streak or even a full season.

Just wait.  If Kirk Cousins is an elite QB and he comes back and plays even better next year, then people will give him the respect he's earned.  If he doesn't you are going to look foolish (I know you don't care about backing down on past statements).

Why is everyone always in a rush?  It's the same thing with the Stafford MVP/Stafford Elite talk.   Consistency over years is what makes the true elites anyways.

Last edited:
You're going to honestly say you believe Rodgers and Ben aren't even top 10 QB's......

I didn't say they weren't. They just aren't better then Sheriff Cousins right now. Feel free to lay out those guys ranks in the same categories and let's compare.

I didn't say they weren't. They just aren't better then Sheriff Cousins right now. Feel free to lay out those guys ranks in the same categories and let's compare.
If he gets the Joe Flacco deal, how comfortable with that will you be heading into next season?  40%?  80%?  100%?

If he gets the Joe Flacco deal, how comfortable with that will you be heading into next season?  40%?  80%?  100%?

80% because Crowder and Fat Rob don't cost much right now. We have a potentially great WR in Doctson who should come back motivated. Reed is locked in and the line is fine. I expect us to upgrade the defense as well in the offseason. Washington is good when it comes to its cap.

You saying he's a top 10 QB or you just saying his numbers this year are top 10? Half the QBs in this league are average, I think Kirk is above average and I think he's in the perfect system.

More than ten QBs I rather have but he's in the 13-15 range for me

Brees
Cam
Matt Ryan
Rodgers
Brady
Ben
Eli
Luck
Rivers
Stafford
Jameis
Russell

:lol: 1/2 your list isn't even having as good of a year as Cousins. But yea...keep thinking there are that many guys better than him.

100% comfortable with whatever Kirk gets. He's earned it. Salary cap going up, Skins have money to spend and they know how to restructure contracts to make sure everything works. Got faith in Bruce Allen to do the finances and SM to hit a home run w/ player acquisitions etc.

buc em buc em I read your post again. When I said "none of those guys are top 10" I meant in rating and percentage. Not that they weren't top 10 QBs. Rodgers is top 10 in rating but 12th in percentage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom