The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...263-s=PASSING_YARDS&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-n=1

But I think what this argument comes down to for most people is does having one great season put someone above QB's we have seen replicate these numbers for multiple seasons even if they are having a slightly down season but still producing well. Is Kirk having a great season yes but is this great season enough to put him in the top 10 QB's in the NFL overall point blank period because of this season I wouldn't say so myself.

[thread="651382"]If we are just looking at overall statistics in every category their are only 2 QB's better than Kirk so far this season and thats Matt Ryan and Drew Brees. Kirk is having a great year.[/thread]

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...263-s=PASSING_YARDS&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-n=1

But I think what this argument comes down to for most people is does having one great season put someone above QB's we have seen replicate these numbers for multiple seasons even if they are having a slightly down season but still producing well. Is Kirk having a great season yes but is this great season enough to put him in the top 10 QB's in the NFL overall point blank period because of this season I wouldn't say so myself.

I mean, he had a great season last year, but the argument was "he can't beat a .500 team." He's done that this year, AND been better, but now we're on "he needs to show more," "system QB," etc. It goes on and on. At some point, folks should just give credit when it's due.

If we're judging by what guys are doing SOLELY off this season, he's a top 10 QB. No question.

If we're going off of "lifetime achievement," then take Kirk off the list and put a guy like Cam on there.

I mean, it is what it is...

Thanos suck

When you pimp slap the Hulk, you can't possibly suck.

View media item 2263289
FYI although the word bubble was changed and it was the smart Hulk that slap actually happened. Who else could send their right hand man (Corvis Glaive) to the Inhumans and demand tribute in the form of every adults first borns heads? Then when Black Bolt threatened to kill Corvis have him respond "you threaten us by offering us what we want". That's as bad *** as one can get IMO.

Last edited:

[thread="651382"]2016 Nfl Discussion Thread/77040#post_27136082​[/thread]

I mean, he had a great season last year, but the argument was "he can't beat a .500 team." He's done that this year, AND been better, but now we're on "he needs to show more," "system QB," etc. It goes on and on. At some point, folks should just give credit when it's due.

If we're judging by what guys are doing SOLELY off this season, he's a top 10 QB. No question.

If we're going off of "lifetime achievement," then take Kirk off the list and put a guy like Cam on there.

I mean, it is what it is...
I agree he is a good QB had a good season last year and is having a great season this year he is on the path to being a top 10 QB in the NFL overall. Personally I never make the so and so cant beat a .500 team argument for or against someone cause thats when it gets more into the play of the entire team to me not just the QB.

Yes if its just about this season he is one of the best QB's in the NFL top 10 in the NFL THIS SEASON. But if we start talking about top 10 overall I have to consider the body of work and right now based of off his entire body of work I can't say he is top 10 in the NFL overall season in and season out. In a few more years if he keeps going like this and the Washington football team keeps making playoff pushes and getting there then I can say he is a top 10 QB in the NFL overall.

Darkseid > Thanos

Thanos was created to be Marvel Comics version of Darkseid and is based off that character. Through the years he's developed enough as a character to IMO be better and more interesting.

I literally have the Infinity Gems tatted on my left hand and DOOM tatted on my right hand. My favorite comic characters.

Doom > every fictional character ever created

Phillip Rivers had better teams than Eli had. Rivers had plenty of chances and choked, **** him. Rivers and the Chargers can suck a fat ****. Except for Natrone Means.

I am saying

People always wanna feel sorry for Phil Rivers but the guy had very good teams around him.

Phil and Romo are the most sympathized QBs in this thread.

So for the over 2 seasons that I've seen this play going on, there were no complaints, nothing yet one of times the Pats pull it off successfully, on primetime, NOW the league wants to look into it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@WALLACHLEGAL: One of the most exciting plays in football may soon be legislated out of existence by the NFL, via @mattdolloff

View media item 2263337

https://t.co/Qi8EzuULl2

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...054287507db_story.html?utm_term=.7b7d7736cefe

Don't think there's ever been a bigger clown in pro sports than Rog man :lol:

Bet Pawn Harbaugh had something to do with it

Last edited:
Fitz had top ten numbers last year, no one said he was a top 10 QB. Flacco has had a season or two where he was top 10. I don't consider either of them top 10. Kirk is having a top 10 season, sure. But you can't tell me you think he's better than the 10-12 QBs I would rather have. I don't care about stats as much as some of you do. We've seen Kirk put up 200+ yards and 2-3 TDs when the game was out of reach.

Wait up,Flacco's not top 10?

Who even is in that case? :lol:

Dude shouldn't even be in the same convo as Fitztrashic :x

Last edited:
I posted my list a page or two ago. Flacco is not top 10. Probably has more PI yards than actual yards. Defense carried him for many seasons. Strong arm but he's not top 10.

Kirk gotta do this **** for a few years before I would consider him top 10. He's had a good year but that's not enough for me.

Last edited:
Well damn :lol:,I'd put him in mine just off of what dude becomes in January. Playoff Flacco > playoff Eli

Wouldn't put Jameis in just yet,by next season, most likely though :lol:

Last edited:
Well damn :lol:,I'd put him in mine just off of what dude becomes in January. Playoff Flacco > playoff Eli

Wouldn't put Jameis in just yet,by next season, most likely though :lol:

How is Flacco better than Eli in the playoffs? From what I recall, Eli had a much tougher road both times than Joe. Eli also beat possibly the best team of all time.

Brady gets hurt today, you can have Jameis or Kirk as the Pats QB, who are you picking?

Last edited:
Dude didn't have an easy road to that '12 chip besides Indy, beat Denver and NE on the road before beating one of the best D's in the league in the Harbaugh 9ers in the SB all while not tossing a single pick during that run. Dude has 24 TD to 4 ints in the playoffs since 2010...that's nasty :x :x

I like Kirk for his arm but man,Jameis is exciting to watch and would probably offer more creativity in the playcalling so I'd have to rock with dude :lol:

No it's a combo of both but I keep forgetting grey area/nuance is non-existant on NT :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom