The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say Flacco had an easy road, I think Eli's was tougher. First year winning in GB in the ice cold weather, then in Dallas against one of the best teams that year and then to beat one of the best teams of all time.

Second run to win in GB again and that battle in SF (one of the most brutal games I've ever seen)

Brady hiding three pairs of signed Uggs around the city is hilarious

Last edited:
Eli threw 6 tds his first SB run so more the D but his second one was more Eli

Dude made the necessary throws to win so he def deserves some credit, same with noodle arm Peyton last year imo. Dude ran the clock back on a couple of sexy throws during the postseason that couldn't be found during the regular season :lol:

No it's a combo of both but I keep forgetting grey area/nuance is non-existant on NT :lol:

What's this grey area or nuance you speak of?

My bias and jokes aside, Kirk Cousins still has to do things going forward. Like win a playoff game for example. He's proven last year wasn't a fluke. He's an above average QB. Like many have said though to be elite and considered a top guy you have to sustain success over a period of time. 2 seasons isn't good enough.

Last edited:
Fitz had top ten numbers last year, no one said he was a top 10 QB. Flacco has had a season or two where he was top 10. I don't consider either of them top 10. Kirk is having a top 10 season, sure. But you can't tell me you think he's better than the 10-12 QBs I would rather have. I don't care about stats as much as some of you do. We've seen Kirk put up 200+ yards and 2-3 TDs when the game was out of reach.

No he did not.

Kirk is better RIGHT NOW than 1/2 the list you posted.

Last edited:
So for the over 2 seasons that I've seen this play going on, there were no complaints, nothing yet one of times the Pats pull it off successfully, on primetime, NOW the league wants to look into it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't think there's ever been a bigger clown in pro sports than Rog man
laugh.gif

Bet Pawn Harbaugh had something to do with it
You guys are too much with the persecution complex 
mean.gif

There was actually a lot of whining when Kam did this too (that's illegal wahhhh) even though it was perfectly legal.

I didn't say Flacco had an easy road, I think Eli's was tougher. First year winning in GB in the ice cold weather, then in Dallas against one of the best teams that year and then to beat one of the best teams of all time.

Second run to win in GB again and that battle in SF (one of the most brutal games I've ever seen)

Brady hiding three pairs of signed Uggs around the city is hilarious
Maybe, but Flacco played better than Eli during either of his runs.
So when Flacco wins its him lighting it up but when Eli wins its the defense carrying him
Flacco played like a $(%&@(@%**   god sent down from heaven during that SB run

Last edited:
So for the over 2 seasons that I've seen this play going on, there were no complaints, nothing yet one of times the Pats pull it off successfully, on primetime, NOW the league wants to look into it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't think there's ever been a bigger clown in pro sports than Rog man :lol:

Bet Pawn Harbaugh had something to do with it
You guys are too much with the persecution complex :smh:

There was actually a lot of whining when Kam did this too (that's illegal wahhhh) even though it was perfectly legal.

There's a difference between whining and now. Did the league/competition comimittee decide to review the play after Kam though? Exactly :lol:,the persecution complex is 100% justified when deflategate 2.0 pops up and this is the response...

‏@SethWalderNYDN:
Giants owner John Mara: Deflategate 2.0 'much ado about nothing'

C'mon man :lol:,the league just swept that under the rug since it's 2 of the leagues darling teams. No investigation nothing...we're paranoid and making **** up though :lol:

Last edited:
There's a difference between whining and now. Did the league/competition comimittee decide to review the play after Kam though? Exactly
laugh.gif
,the persecution complex is 100% justified when deflategate 2.0 pops up and this is the response...
C'mon man
laugh.gif
,the league just swept that under the rug since it's 2 of the leagues darling teams.
They also burned the spygate tapes though 
wink.gif

There's a difference between whining and now. Did the league/competition comimittee decide to review the play after Kam though? Exactly :lol: ,the persecution complex is 100% justified when deflategate 2.0 pops up and this is the response...

C'mon man :lol: ,the league just swept that under the rug since it's 2 of the leagues darling teams.
They also burned the spygate tapes though :wink:

That's not what we're discussing though :lol:, the league brushing other incidents under the rug instead of having investigations and being consistent with their actions is the topic. Guess it's cool as long as it's not the Pats I see :lol:

Last edited:
Because deep down Pats and their fans believe spygate wasnt a big deal.

Didn't you guys just illegally stick a needle in a ball during the middle of a game? Don't act like your **** don't stink :lol:

Just that Mara's replaced Kraft as Rog's BFF

Last edited:
Because deep down Pats and their fans believe spygate wasnt a big deal.

really wasn't. deflategate 2.0 proves it. only a big deal when NE does it. same with ineligible receivers. same with jumping the line of a FG. same with roughing up WRs. only a big issue when NE does it. rules have to be changed then.

Last edited:
Naa get that tin foil hat off your head,the league's never changed rules because of the one team...

Last edited:
Imma be honest even if the patriots have been wronged by the NFL in some decisions I really don't care and have very little sympathy...ya got 4 Superbowls in recent history, a team that went 16-0 and played some of the best football ive ever seen in a regular season, a great organization that drafts fairly well, the GOAT QB and a mastermind head coach behind it all who could be considered the GOAT in his own right.

In short cry me a ****ing river 
laugh.gif

No one's asking for any sympathy though :lol:,just a little damn consistency seems like an impossible task to ask for. That picking and choosing **** is weak

Last edited:
Even then to be honest its hard for me to care to hear that from pats fans ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There isn't a fan base that wouldn't take every opportunity to throw it back into everyone's faces like Pats fans do. Especially when it comes to deflate gate. It's totally warranted and super reasonable lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom