The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good game sb sb and Broncos fans.

Very disappointing start to the season.

The Panthers started very well, and then they just ran out of gas. Maybe it was the altitude.

Cam straight frustrated me with his lack of awareness in terms of the play clock, and blowing timeouts.

Time to use the long week to prepare for the 49ers.

#KeepPounding

Last edited:
trev looked good outside of the 2 picks. great composure. want to see him take some shots deep to keep the dbs honest.

cj looked great. glad elway kept him.

sanders looking good as well.

that long healing offseason helped ware :smokin

von came through in the end even though he was doubled a lot.

some dumb hits by denver. need to leave all that. almost cost the game.

The Panthers started very well, and then they just ran out of gas. Maybe it was the altitude.

Cam straight frustrated me with his lack of awareness in terms of the play clock, and blowing timeouts.

#KeepPounding

Gg bro

get on the bandwagon. its about to get full.

He's alright. No TURNT Cousins but the kid is alright.

:lol: he did good but has a ways to go. didnt let the 2 picks phase him. hope he gains more confidence for week 2.

#KeepPounding

good game man. panthers will be ok. they still have a good team and got their big wr back. good luck the rest of the season.

the internet is undefeated :lol:

#KeepPounding
We should do a lot better next week
A close loss like this should help our team improve on its mistakes
Our receiving corps is very promising with KB back though

Panthers host San Francisco next week. Kaeps team coming for Cam.

Broncos have the Colts. Luck gonna take a beating.

Disappointed, not mad. Gano should be making those especially when he's talking N about a 60 feeling like a 50...

So many helmet to helmet no calls tonight that wouldn't happen if it was Rodgers or Brady or some other smaller pocket passer. It's a damn shame they call it with the game on the line but offsets with the intentional grounding.

And can someone please explain to me the purpose of intentional grounding especially in this instance?

Still, it's a long season. 15 more to go, we'll smash the Niners next week and be back on track. Good luck with Check Down Trevor, Denver fans. At least CJ looked good.

Oh and Benjamin had me jumping for joy all night. I've been waiting to seem him back out there since last August. I love this guy, gonna have an amazing season this year.

Last edited:
What the hell more did you want? That was an awesome opening game.
What more did I want?
Hmm...lets see
Broncos loss
Panthers not calling Jack Del Rio style plays for 60 minutes
Broncos not winning
Cam Newton not hitting the Yamcha
The team opposing the Broncos to complete the game with more points than the aforementioned Broncos
'sall I got for now

Disappointed, not mad. Gano should be making those especially when he's talking N about a 60 feeling like a 50...

So many helmet to helmet no calls tonight that wouldn't happen if it was Rodgers or Brady or some other smaller pocket passer. It's a damn shame they call it with the game on the line but offsets with the intentional grounding.

And can someone please explain to me the purpose of intentional grounding especially in this instance?

Still, it's a long season. 15 more to go, we'll smash the Niners next week and be back on track. Good luck with Check Down Trevor, Denver fans. At least CJ looked good.

Oh and Benjamin had me jumping for joy all night. I've been waiting to seem him back out there since last August. I love this guy, gonna have an amazing season this year.

Go log your losing salty *** off :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom