The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the collector the collector yo, I'm watching Action Bronson watches ancient aliens and Sabu is on it, man he didn't age well.

All those risk he's taken performing over the years have caught up to him. Being one of my all time favorites I've read and listened to a lot of interviews with and about him. He's notorious for putting the business first and money second. For example paying wrestlers out his own pocket instead of promoters who should pay them for wrestling for said promotion. Looking out for his fellow wrestlers. On top of that he worked a hardcore style risking his long term health for entertaining the fans. He is truly a legend that deserves the utmost respect. Overall good guy.

I've recorded the episode. Action has some nice songs but his work on Viceland is what I'm a fan of most. By the way Viceland is the GOAT channel on TV. Nothing but good programming. Weedetiquette being one of my favorite shows.

Last edited:
yeah, Sabu is definitely one of my favorites. Sad to see him in that condition. Like when Scott Hall was all ****** up

weediquette is dope but I don't like that dude Krishna. he's just lame, him and the dude that does Noisey.

Balls Deep with Thomas is probably my favorite tho.

Last edited:
airojbw5tvsddvgzse1n.gif

Haven't seen a QB take a beating like Cam did since last years AFCCG :x :x,these refs gotta start calling those blatant helmet to helmets. The whole player security initiative is a goddamn joke if your league MVP can get his head mushed in like that repeatedly unpunished.

Not even RB's can get hit like that,I know officials love using the excuse that Cam likes to run for why they let defenses get away with so much against him but it doesn't hold water

Last edited:
While Cam does pull a lot of Bron esque moves when it comes to feigning injury, he definitely was getting targeted last night and I know he sore as hell today.

I gotta say, I'm excited to watch the Texans this season.

If Osweiler can't succeed with Nuk, Strong, Fuller, Braxton and Miller in the backfield then idk.

I feel like their ceiling is as high as any team if everything clicks but there's so much turnover and youth that you know there's going to be an adjustment period.

I feel like health withstanding, they'll be like the Skins were in the second half of last season with a better defense.

airojbw5tvsddvgzse1n.gif

Haven't seen a QB take a beating like Cam did since last years AFCCG :x :x,these refs gotta start calling those blatant helmet to helmets. The whole player security initiative is a goddamn joke if your league MVP can get his head mushed in like that repeatedly unpunished.

Not even RB's can get hit like that,I know officials love using the excuse that Cam likes to run for why they let defenses get away with so much against him but it doesn't hold water

Got damn. If Jameis was getting hit like that I would be heated.

Cam isn't a regular QB though. He runs the ball more than most, he had like 10-15 running plays called for himself. He's gonna keep getting hit like that unless he stops running the ball. Brady , Ben and Eli would get those calls because they never run, big difference. Cam is also bigger than most of the defensive players so it takes much more to take him down.

I thought it was interesting that Brandon Marshall had a much softer hit, he was on all fours and they took him out immediately. Cam took a harder shot, was on the ground longer and he stayed in. Cam should have been getting tested.

The **** does it matter if he runs? A lot of these hits happened while he was in the pocket.

Y'all got me out here defendin Clear Skin Cam. :smh:

Cam isn't a regular QB though. He runs the ball more than most, he had like 10-15 running plays called for himself. He's gonna keep getting hit like that unless he stops running the ball. Brady , Ben and Eli would get those calls because they never run, big difference. Cam is also bigger than most of the defensive players so it takes much more to take him down.

I hate that argument.

A hit is a hit.

No matter how big you are I doubt the effects brain injury risk.

And moving out the pocket is not the same as running the ball, its a clear difference.

Cam getting playef.

Imagine if Hyde runs like CJ did last night and Blaine Gabbert and the crew beat the Panthers next week....

Well then why don't they call it? There's clearly no racism and we're all the same so it couldn't be because he's black, right Cam?

We've seen all running QBs take more hits than your traditional QB. Bob, Kaep, Russell, Cam. They all take more hits in the pocket and out of the pocket than your traditional QBs. I also have no problem with players getting hit hard or in the helmet, it's football. The last helmet to helmet hit I saw that I had a problem with was ODB taking that shot at Norman. That was gross.

I also think Kaep is starting in 3-5 weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom