The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam threw a subtle jab at the refs and then immediately cleaned it up.

Didnt seem too bad at all.

Finally caught up on the thread.Took a while :lol: Sup fellas?

Glad the NFL is byke!

Great game tnite! Enjoyed it drinkin Ommegang Witte. What were ya'll sippin on tnite?

That Carolina Oline, good lawd. Got Cam killed.

Finally caught up on the thread.Took a while :lol: Sup fellas?

Glad the NFL is byke!

Great game tnite! Enjoyed it drinkin Ommegang Witte. What were ya'll sippin on tnite?

That Carolina Oline, good lawd. Got Cam killed.

The usual. 4 Natty Ices for a grand total of 100oz drunk tonight. Gonna get BL Platinums for the Monday Night kickoff though.

Side Note: I can tell the regulars were lit tonight because soon as the game ended the thread went cold as ice. Word to M.O.P. Homies drunk knocked out over their keyboards. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
Denver's offensive line was ballin tonite

They are poised to win again if the kid at QB doesn't hit the wall. Defense is championship worthy and the offense bounced back after early mistakes. KC and Oakland have their work cut out for them. Sorry SD. Word to @StillIn729 shorts.

Last edited:
Cam threw a subtle jab at the refs and then immediately cleaned it up.

Didnt seem too bad at all.

The cuss word, him flossing, I can already see "Does Cam take the game serious" tomorrow.

Missed him cussing, dont think the flossing will be much (Im sure some will ***** about it)

Tbh most of the early coverage on Cam so far was all on the helmet shots he took (more of criticism towards the league than defense of Cam though)

I was at work late tonight, caught bits and pieces of the game.. we legit stopped working the last twenty minutes of work to watch the end of the game. We should have been done and out of there :lol: but we were all just chillin.

A DREAM DEFERRED: The Players' Tribune NT Exclusive

This has been by far the most challenging few weeks in my amauter life. I understood cognitively that I was facing a crossroads in my evolution as a fan and as a man, and that it came with exceptionally difficult choices. What I didn’t truly understand, however, was the range of emotions I would feel during this process.

The primary mandate I had for myself in making this decision was to have it based on the potential for my growth as fan — as that has always steered me in the right direction. But I am also at a point in my life where it is of equal importance to find an opportunity that encourages my evolution as a man: moving out of my comfort zone to a new team and community which offers the greatest potential for my contribution and personal growth. With this in mind, I have decided that I am going to join the Jacksonville Jaguars.

I’m from Columbus, GA originally, but the Detroit Lions truly raised me. It taught me so much about losing close games, blowout, setting my expectations low as well as what it means to be a diehard fan. There are no words to express what the organization and the playery mean to me, and what they will represent in my life and in my heart forever. The few good, however mostly bad memories and 0 - 16 record season are something that go far beyond the game. Those invaluable experiences are what made this deliberation so challenging.

It really pains me to know that I will disappoint so many people with this choice, but I believe I am doing what I feel is the right thing at this point in my life and my active fan career.

I will miss the Detroit Lions, and the role I have had in rooting for this remarkable sub-average team. I will forever cherish the relationships within the NT NFL thread — the friends and fellow fans (@SneakerPro) that I went to war with on the thread for three years, and all the dedicated posters of the community. They have always had my back unconditionally, and I cannot be more grateful for what they have meant to me.

N
ICKFOLARIN

/ DEPUTY PUBLISHER

awesome, man. well done :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom