The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is their a worse buzzword right now than "sjw"? My goodness
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Got to be the worst.
OBJ and Cruz's cleats they'll wear for 9/11.
reminds me of Jeremy Shockey's tattoo.

Disappointed, not mad. Gano should be making those especially when he's talking N about a 60 feeling like a 50...

So many helmet to helmet no calls tonight that wouldn't happen if it was Rodgers or Brady or some other smaller pocket passer. It's a damn shame they call it with the game on the line but offsets with the intentional grounding.

And can someone please explain to me the purpose of intentional grounding especially in this instance?

Still, it's a long season. 15 more to go, we'll smash the Niners next week and be back on track. Good luck with Check Down Trevor, Denver fans. At least CJ looked good.

Oh and Benjamin had me jumping for joy all night. I've been waiting to seem him back out there since last August. I love this guy, gonna have an amazing season this year.

Cam took more shots to the helmet last night then ive seen in a long time and no flags were thrown.

Guys were launching and flailing there arms everywhere no call

not a Panthers fan by any means but I was irritated to see that when we all know Brady Ben Aaron wouldve got those calls without questions

Is their a worse buzzword right now than "sjw"? My goodness
laugh.gif
sick.gif
haven't heard this used before (outside of that dude silverback getting called out for using it). what exactly is it in reference to?
social justice warrior - basically if you're pro equality, respect and overall fair treatment for people who have tended to get the short end of the stick and make it a point to push it forward you get labeled with that term as if it's some sort of insult. support women's rights? you must be a social justice warrior. support gay people and their equal treatment? you're in that mix too

Is their a worse buzzword right now than "sjw"? My goodness :lol: :x

haven't heard this used before (outside of that dude silverback getting called out for using it). what exactly is it in reference to?

social justice warrior - basically if you're pro equality, respect and overall fair treatment for people who have tended to get the short end of the stick and make it a point to push it forward you get labeled with that term as if it's some sort of insult. support women's rights? you must be a social justice warrior. support gay people and their equal treatment? you're in that mix too

interesting. thanks.

Last edited:
Never heard the term "social justice warrior" in my life. I think you guys spend too much time reading random idiots that live in their mom's basement tweets and think that's how the rest of the country thinks.

On a another note, that Denver D is still a problem :smokin

Yup.

Wish Ware could play more snaps, when he and Miller are out there, you just fear for the opposing QB's health and wellbeing.

think denver is trying to keep him healthy for a deep playoff run.

Just checked the Twittersphere and I see the #1 topic right now is #boycottNFL.

I was like oh ****. Something must have happened or some crazy news broke out this morning. Perhaps someone wrote a powerful thinkpiece on Cam's shots to the head and CTE, or maybe the domestic violence issues, the fugazi *** marketing for military & breast cancer awareness, the league's blatant disregard and manipulation of their players' rights. Here we go, one of these things is finally poppin' off...

...but it's none of that. The 'Murica people got the topic trending over a ******g protest. :lol:

PATHETIC.

Boycotting the NFL is like buying Fila's to teach Nike a lesson

It has no impact

Mike Pereira: Roger Goodell shoved me during argument about officiating

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-shoved-me-during-argument-about-officiating/

rog about that life :wow:

bruh, who came up with klan newton [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom