The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiders offense looks good.. Don't trust they defense though.
The funny thing is that they looked the same as they did last year against the Bengals in week 01. Completely torched. I gather that they will have built an identity halfway through the season. 

Also, we got to talk about how David Johnson might be the best RB in the league by the end of the season.

Guy does it all, unbelievable steal for the Cards.

We're going to continue to very difficult to run on.  Pass rush will look so much better next week.

Drew Brees is Drew Brees. His understanding of timing is impeccable.  So frustrating watching drop back after drop back, you keep getting within a tenth of a second of hitting him, and he let's it go just in time. Even when you do hit him, knock em down, blow him up, he delivers a dime like the contact isn't even a factor.

Secondary is a little sus but again, credit Brees, and like my dude @Th3RealF0lkBlu3s  said, Sean Smith on Brandin Cooks was a match up nightmare. 

It's going to fly under the radar but the coaching adjustment to sit Smith and put DJ on the outside is really what put us in a position to be able to come back and win the game. 

Last edited:
Todd Bowles was just real cringe worthy on his weekly ESPN Radio interview, yikes. Gave the most bland answers possible. Not a good look.

The funny thing is that they looked the same as they did last year against the Bengals in week 01. Completely torched. I gather that they will have built an identity halfway through the season. 
This isn't even remotely true. We weren't prepared against the Bengals and they came out and hit us in the mouth.

Dominated us across every unit on offense and defense and turned us into their ***** for 4 quarters. 

Last edited:
Also, we got to talk about how David Johnson might be the best RB in the league by the end of the season.

dave.0.gif

Filthy.

I'm more curious how many of the currently dudes remain starters after next draft.. Could have 3-4 go first round (fournette, cook, Chubb and mccaffrey)

Then you got freeman, perine, next OU dude, unc back, Kentucky back.. Position could be unrealistically deep in the draft if dudes come out and at RB who can blame em

Last edited:

More like the steelers game last year.

Those Giant's joints 
pimp.gif

I wish the Lion's would have went with silver jerseys and Honolulu blue pants.  I have no idea why they are still trying to establish black as a team color. 

Man. :x

There's so much in one play here.

The strength and balance to break the tackle in the backfield.

The elusiveness to find the whole to get outside.

The acceleration after he gets to the second level.

& somehow he manages to hold the ball while not even seeing McCourty coming from behind.

Beast.

Just heard on the radio that Dak had 22 passes of five yards or less. Check down Prince
obvious to see when you saw the game. . Not sure if by design or something to do with his arm. His throws looks weird, don't look crisp to me.

I watched the game and knew it was a lot. Didn't know it was that many though. Almost all belong to Beasley or Witten.

I heard someone say he struggles down the field and with deep balls. Don't know if that's true or if they just didn't trust him and want to wait.

Just took a look at the NT survivor pool. Good lord a lot of us would have been bounced if the Seahawks lost. lol

Man. :x

There's so much in one play here.

The strength and balance to break the tackle in the backfield.

The elusiveness to find the whole to get outside.

The acceleration after he gets to the second level.

& somehow he manages to hold the ball while not even seeing McCourty coming from behind.

Beast.

it's INSANE that the Cards got him in 3rd round after being crushed by the fact they missed out on Abdullah. pretty funny when you think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom