The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dave.0.gif

Filthy.

Man. :x

There's so much in one play here.

The strength and balance to break the tackle in the backfield.

The elusiveness to find the whole to get outside.

The acceleration after he gets to the second level.

& somehow he manages to hold the ball while not even seeing McCourty coming from behind.

Beast.

it's INSANE that the Cards got him in 3rd round after being crushed by the fact they missed out on Abdullah. pretty funny when you think about it.

That scene gets funnier and funnier when i think about it

This isn't even remotely true. We weren't prepared against the Bengals and they came out and hit us in the mouth.

Dominated us across every unit on offense and defense and turned us into their ***** for 4 quarters. 
:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just heard on the radio that Dak had 22 passes of five yards or less. Check down Prince

Carr put up a similar number of 1-5 yard completions 2014 week 1 against the Jets. 

@Chester McFloppy
 didn't forgive him for it the entire 2014 season. :lol:

I already ate my crow last year. :lol:

Lowkey...feels like you've been having to do a lot more of that lately. :nerd: Plenty of crow eating in recent times. Picking the wrong sides on some of these battles, chief.

You losing your fastball, Chester?

Just heard on the radio that Dak had 22 passes of five yards or less. Check down Prince

Carr put up a similar number of 1-5 yard completions 2014 week 1 against the Jets. 

@Chester McFloppy

Lowkey...feels like you've been having to do a lot more of that lately. :nerd: Plenty of crow eating in recent times. Picking the wrong sides on some of these battles, chief.

Father time is undefeated. :smh:

@Chester McFloppy

Father time is undefeated. :smh:

Need @CP1708 to explain to us this concept of father time :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom