The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ maybe.. but I know certain teams (like rams) when they go throwbacks their helmets will be the regular color.. lions just took off the decal (I think for their throwbacks)

and with jets I think they just changed the decal to a different green

rams:

jets:

Last edited:
I know for a fact that the Bucs jersey that's on that Color Rush pic sheet is wrong. They're wearing all pewter...those ones on the sheet are just the ones they wore for last year's game

Agholor's touchdown grab was a nice throw.
pimp.gif

me when watching that, especially after just seeing stills play:

Last edited:
Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)
9 mins ago - View on Twitter
Chargers' WR Keenan Allen did tear his ACL, an MRI today confirmed, per source. A top 5 WR done for the season.

Bosa activated in his place.

Last edited:

I love that he went at Haden

yesterday gave me hope for the future and Pederson called one hell of a game too which gets lost in Wentz's debut

man I feel so bad for Allen, he worked so hard to come back only to lose another year on the first game of the year

Last edited:
I love that he went at Haden

yesterday gave me hope for the future and Pederson called one hell of a game too which gets lost in Wentz's debut
I wish barner got more carries (looked like by far our best RB)..

with trey being out, that kinda left us without a 'movement' guy option with sproles dropping passes (plus the ball just slippin out of his hands on a carry that he luckily recovered).. and huff screwed his 2 targets

Last edited:
might as well put a gif of the fuller one too..

fuller at least had other numbers.. stills just had 1 catch for 16 yards

the full view is a little more amazing because of how wide open he was.. ball was placed in the right spot, so he didn't have to speed up or anything to try get under it.. dude just whiffed

Allen having terrible injury luck the past two years.
Some guys are just injury prone.  Sammy Watkins is another.

Heavily disagree with this. We don't chalk up things like lacerated kidneys and major structural ligament damage to being injury prone. That's random error.

If we're talking a player with persistent or recurring and relatively minor muscle, tendon and ligament issues then I'm willing to entertain the concept but that's about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom