The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chadwick Pennington in a Dolphins jersey was
sick.gif
He flourished down here famb. Probably had his best season wearing teal
2002 didn't happen? 

Football is the only sport where I cannot wear another squads gear. Like baseball or basketball Ill rock a cool logo hat but football I just cant do it

Football is the only sport where I cannot wear another squads gear. Like baseball or basketball Ill rock a cool logo hat but football I just cant do it

Absolutely can not do it when it comes to football. Even Baseball is iffy, feels weird if it's not the A's.

Something about basketball though, I have no problem with it. Probably the nostalgia, too many players I idolized as a kid while the Warriors were largely pedestrian.

I've grown into this with all my teams. Only exception is sneaker related hats. Bulls for Jordans, Mariners for Griffey or Falcons for Vick. Back in the day I wore a Marino, Terrell Davis, Sapp, Moss etc.

Last edited:
Only time I'll rock another team's gear is if that player went to the U. I have a Michael Irvin Cowboys throwback for instance. I've been looking for a nice Sean Taylor Skins authentic for a while as well.

Only time I'll rock another team's gear is if that player went to the U. I have a Michael Irvin Cowboys throwback for instance. I've been looking for a nice Sean Taylor Skins authentic for a while as well.

Same with Miami, I'd go different pro team; probably only time

I have a Hester Bears, but I also have a Moss Viking, and I want a Calvin Lion. Wanted a Graham Saints too. Their black jerseys are sharp.

Basketball I really don't care, but I don't buy anything from NBA anymore.. I have a bunch of jerseys over time

NFL, only Eagles.. Still buy eagles shirts, jerseys I'm good with my Dawkins and mcnabb that I never wear

Baseball, only Red Sox hats.. But stopped really caring after they won in '04.. Last thing I bought was the '07 World Series cap

I'd rock a moss jersey if it was given to me. 

NBA is different. too many nice players/jerseys to pass up on because you want to stay loyal to your team. 

I've grown into this with all my teams. Only exception is sneaker related hats. Bulls for Jordans, Mariners for Griffey or Falcons for Vick. Back in the day I wore a Marino, Terrell Davis , Sapp, Moss etc.

:nthat:

Last edited:
So many jerseys I want to get but would never wear. Randy Moss, Barry Sanders, Deion, Iverson, Kobe, T Mac, Griffey. Can't do it, won't do it.

THIS IS WHY I NEED MITCHELL AND NESS TO BRING BACK ALL STAR AND PRO BOWL JERSEYS!!!!!

Last edited:
only jersey i have of a team i don't follow is an M's Ken Griffey Jr jersey. otherwise, it's all Boston, UofM, Gtown, or Arsenal

Last edited:
[thread="651382"]Quote:[/thread]

Chadwick Pennington in a Dolphins jersey was :x

He flourished down here famb. Probably had his best season wearing teal

2002 didn't happen? 

2002 and 2006 with the Jets were his best seasons, 2008 with Miami.

only jersey i have of a team i don't follow is an M's Ken Griffey Jr jersey. otherwise, it's all Boston, UofM, Gtown, or Arsenal

Same here with Griffey :pimp: but I also own a Messi and Jordan Bulls from that 8403 release.

New thread.... love it!

LETS GO COLTS!

LUCK FOR MVP!

Or at least comeback player of the year.

Last edited:

This and This. No Irvin, had my Lewis and Reed but gave those away. Never wore them. For sure want a Sean Taylor authentic for Washington and The U.
Only other jersey I have is a Raiders jersey from one of my favorite defensive players and to wear to home games. (Jack Tatum)

To me it's just weird to wear another teams jersey when you don't rep them. Just me though.

I had no idea. Why arent they going to start him. Its kind of weird to me.

They feel it's better to have him sit and learn, that was the plan since they drafted him

There is no need to rush him on a team who is rebuilding, not that weird to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom