the JETS are going to be a PROBLEM next year

and they might get Taylor??

can anyone say hello dallas??

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Like I said in the other thread, what title do you want? Pre-Season Champs (like last year)? Or Paper Champs?

laugh.gif
 It seems like every year when the Jets are supposed to turn that corner, they always find a way to falter.

Got a good feeling that by the end of 2010 we'll be hearing the famous saying: "Same Old Jets"

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

laugh.gif
 It seems like every year when the Jets are supposed to turn that corner, they always find a way to falter.

Got a good feeling that by the end of 2010 we'll be hearing the famous saying: "Same Old Jets"

im not a huge jets fan or anything, and im not jumping on the bandwagon by any means..

But they are making big moves this offseason and "on paper" they look like they going to be the team to beat

my Atlanta Falcons>>>

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Season all rides on sanchez's shoulders...not sure that's a good thing.
long as he can score 1-2 times a game.. the D can hold out the other team

if sanchez makes the necessary year 2 improvements and the new signings fit in well with the team, then this team has the potential to make alot of noise next season.

however theres a been a ton of times teams make a bunch of good signings during the off season but they don't pan out.

i got a good feeling about the 2010 jets though.

OK, we got Holmes, Edwards for a full year, Cromartie, LT, a healthy Leon Washington, and now maybe Taylor. But I still don't know if Sanchez can make an impact. But hey, if the Ravens did it in 2000. So can we in 2010.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Season all rides on sanchez's shoulders...not sure that's a good thing.
long as he can score 1-2 times a game.. the D can hold out the other team
Basically.

But it's always easier said then done... There's no doubt that Sanchez had the leash on him last season, but if he continues to work hard then this team could will be a problem.

Compared to all the other young QB's, Sanchez is in a different situation because his team is built to win now.

College football and the NFL need to start already
smh.gif

i've been a jet fan all my life and i've never been as amped for a season to start as i am now. with that said theres a part of me that knows they're gonna @$%% this up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

i've been a jet fan all my life and i've never been as amped for a season to start as i am now. with that said theres a part of me that knows they're gonna **+% this up
laugh.gif
Basically...Being a Mets, Jets and Knicks fan has taught me not to get my hopes up.

LT is shot, even as a 3rd down back.
Cromartie is Soft and hasn't done much since that 10INT season.

Their pass rush was as consistent as the Patriots after Seymour left.

as long as the Patriots get a DE/LB (Sergio Kindle 1st round) and a WR (Golden Tate 2nd round)

they will be back in the playoffs and not be blown out like last year 

if Welker isn't good to go, we got Edelman.

The Dolphins destroyed the Jets last season, and they got even better with Brandon Marshall. The Jets are going to have a hard time even winning their division

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

OK, we got Holmes, Edwards for a full year, Cromartie, LT, a healthy Leon Washington, and now maybe Taylor. But I still don't know if Sanchez can make an impact. But hey, if the Ravens did it in 2000. So can we in 2010.
Shame on you for even beginning to compare the Jets to the 2000 Ravens. Are you guys the '85 Bears too?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Shame on you for even beginning to compare the Jets to the 2000 Ravens. Are you guys the '85 Bears too?
I'm surprised it took you this long to show up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I'm surprised it took you this long to show up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom