the JETS are going to be a PROBLEM next year

I love my Jets, and I'm the type to just let the season play itself out. No trash-talking here. Just confident and excited for my team. As for OP, let Jets fans make this thread at least lol. You making us look too cocky and over-confident with this thread.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Posting to grave dig in December..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I love my Jets, and I'm the type to just let the season play itself out. No trash-talking here. Just confident and excited for my team. As for OP, let Jets fans make this thread at least lol. You making us look too cocky and over-confident with this thread.

You have my respect! 
pimp.gif

I was high on the JETS last year, but I feel that this team has regressed. The landscape for this team has changed drastically on offense. The run offense will be nowhere near where it was last year, Greene+LT will be nowhere near Thomas Jones+Greene/Washington. I doubt that Sanchez will be able to run a pass heavy offense. NY also failed to secure a true pass rusher. And the biggest concern for me will be the durability of Jenkins and Ellis. Add to all this the brutal conference...

PS: Depending on the draft Miami > NY

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

LT is shot, even as a 3rd down back.
Cromartie is Soft and hasn't done much since that 10INT season.
laugh.gif
 homeboy is thinking about his 7 kids from 5 diff baby mommas

I'm a Jets fan, and we have a real good shot. I'm excited for LT, but I also liked the running system we had. It wasn't broke and we tried to fix it(?). We'll see. I'm tired of all these dolphin fans and pats fans talking. Just shut up, and like fatboy Wilfork said the other day, you have to play the game. I hope the dolphins and pats got their popcorn ready because if anyone hadn't noticed, dirty Sanchez grew up in the playoffs last year. Thanks my 2 cents. Peace.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by onewearz

i've been a jet fan all my life and i've never been as amped for a season to start as i am now. with that said theres a part of me that knows they're gonna **+% this up
laugh.gif
Basically...Being a Mets, Jets and Knicks fan has taught me not to get my hopes up.
THIS...

I'm just as hyped for the season to begin, but history has shown us how that somehow, someway, they will inevitably %@*# it all up...

and I mean EPICALLY %@*# it all up (ie Jets/Seahawks 2008
alien.gif
)

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

OK, we got Holmes, Edwards for a full year, Cromartie, LT, a healthy Leon Washington, and now maybe Taylor. But I still don't know if Sanchez can make an impact. But hey, if the Ravens did it in 2000. So can we in 2010.

Hate to break it to you champ, but the jets D is not the Ravens D from 2000.

Originally Posted by beh235

I'm a Jets fan, and we have a real good shot. I'm excited for LT, but I also liked the running system we had. It wasn't broke and we tried to fix it(?). We'll see. I'm tired of all these dolphin fans and pats fans talking. Just shut up, and like fatboy Wilfork said the other day, you have to play the game. I hope the dolphins and pats got their popcorn ready because if anyone hadn't noticed, dirty Sanchez grew up in the playoffs last year. Thanks my 2 cents. Peace.
Tell your fellow fans to take your advice. Talking about the 2000 Ravens and #%!^

It's funny how they get all this talent only to see Sanchez fall back to earth this year. His soph season is going to be much tougher on him.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

It's funny how they get all this talent only to see Sanchez fall back to earth this year. His soph season is going to be much tougher on him.

Fall back to Earth? What's he going to do, throw 30 interceptions?

Back
Top Bottom