roll.gif

Cham is that dude
pimp.gif
, He ain't never lied.
laugh.gif

But his story is out of this world
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Someone post the thread about the guy who saw Mike in the club and somebody asked "Was he on that Patron?" and dude answered "Is that the VIP section in the club? Cos if so, then yeah he was". Or something like that.

Thread was comedy.

Someone post the thread about the guy who saw Mike in the club and somebody asked "Was he on that Patron?" and dude answered "Is that the VIP section in the club? Cos if so, then yeah he was". Or something like that.

Thread was comedy.

The only proof you'll ever need to know he's a jerk is him trying to bring back the Hitler mustache in those Hanes commercials. You know he was thinking he's so famous that he's going to bring back one of the most recognizable symbols of evil of all time. But he was the man on the court and that's all I try to pay attention to. Anybody that you respect for what they do in a high level profession like that is always going to let you down in person. It's more shocking when you find out they're super cool than an %@*!$%+. 

The only proof you'll ever need to know he's a jerk is him trying to bring back the Hitler mustache in those Hanes commercials. You know he was thinking he's so famous that he's going to bring back one of the most recognizable symbols of evil of all time. But he was the man on the court and that's all I try to pay attention to. Anybody that you respect for what they do in a high level profession like that is always going to let you down in person. It's more shocking when you find out they're super cool than an %@*!$%+. 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

Originally Posted by Mr Everywhere

Around 2004, when Jordan was holding the Jordan Classic in DC for Highschool players, I would go faithfully every year. It was a couple of games with the top national players, and local players. Anyways, Jordan was rarely there. This one year Jordan actually showed up. It was a huge deal. Anyways, this dude had the nerve to sit visible, accessible to fans. I'll never forget when he came out, everyone is staring up. This little kid climbs up some seats trying to shake his hand, and he just looked at him...mugging. Lol thats when i knew all the stories had to be true. People started boo'ing and everything.

i was at that game....i remember shannon brown murking lebron james
that was in 2003. 
Only thing funny that happen in 2004 was Rudy Gay getting booed like crazy

yeh you right... cus the year i was speaking of it was held at UMD....and rudy gay was suppose to go there but backed out. lol the MD fans hated him

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

Originally Posted by Mr Everywhere

Around 2004, when Jordan was holding the Jordan Classic in DC for Highschool players, I would go faithfully every year. It was a couple of games with the top national players, and local players. Anyways, Jordan was rarely there. This one year Jordan actually showed up. It was a huge deal. Anyways, this dude had the nerve to sit visible, accessible to fans. I'll never forget when he came out, everyone is staring up. This little kid climbs up some seats trying to shake his hand, and he just looked at him...mugging. Lol thats when i knew all the stories had to be true. People started boo'ing and everything.

i was at that game....i remember shannon brown murking lebron james
that was in 2003. 
Only thing funny that happen in 2004 was Rudy Gay getting booed like crazy

yeh you right... cus the year i was speaking of it was held at UMD....and rudy gay was suppose to go there but backed out. lol the MD fans hated him

Back
Top Bottom