The Jordan is a Jerk Topic

I'm surprised no one socked him in the face for talking @#$% like that. Were they that much on his nuts that they couldn't stand up for themselves? 

At Cafe Milano, when I received the bill, I couldn't help noticing that the ravioli and champagne Christine had picked up at Jordan's table had been transferred to my tab.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

#HDSBMPD

At Cafe Milano, when I received the bill, I couldn't help noticing that the ravioli and champagne Christine had picked up at Jordan's table had been transferred to my tab.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

#HDSBMPD

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

"They don't need a ticket to watch you sitting on the bench. They can go to your house for that." - Michael to Charles Davis who was sorting through his tickets for his family and friends
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn Mike,why you gotta go in so hard like that 
30t6p3b.gif

RUTHLESS 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

"They don't need a ticket to watch you sitting on the bench. They can go to your house for that." - Michael to Charles Davis who was sorting through his tickets for his family and friends
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn Mike,why you gotta go in so hard like that 
30t6p3b.gif

RUTHLESS 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

I'm surprised no one socked him in the face for talking @#$% like that. Were they that much on his nuts that they couldn't stand up for themselves? 

Word. I don't care if I'm the 15th man on a 10 day contract. You aren't talking to me like that.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Word. I don't care if I'm the 15th man on a 10 day contract. You aren't talking to me like that.

Back
Top Bottom