The Jordan is a Jerk Topic

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

"I hope there's a jumpshot in there." - Michael to Stacey King who was walking into the locker room with a box

"If you [pass the ball to Bill Cartwright], you'll never get the ball from me."

roll.gif

"I hope there's a jumpshot in there." - Michael to Stacey King who was walking into the locker room with a box

"If you [pass the ball to Bill Cartwright], you'll never get the ball from me."

roll.gif

Here's a bunch of A-hole quotes from Mj I found on the web
roll.gif
at the Will Perdue vanderbuilt one . Ps he's still and always will be the G.O.A.T to me, and dude could probably murder some one in broad day light in chicago and get away with it .Any way enjoy!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

flatlines......I'm done.

roll.gif
at the Will Perdue vanderbuilt one . Ps he's still and always will be the G.O.A.T to me, and dude could probably murder some one in broad day light in chicago and get away with it .Any way enjoy!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

flatlines......I'm done.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

flatlines......I'm done.

classic!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

flatlines......I'm done.

classic!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"If I ever hear again that you're telling guys not to pass me the ball, you will never play basketball again"....Bill Cartwright to MJ according to the Jordan Rules.  Supposedly, Bill was going to break his legs
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom