The Jordan is a Jerk Topic

"If I ever hear again that you're telling guys not to pass me the ball, you will never play basketball again"....Bill Cartwright to MJ according to the Jordan Rules.  Supposedly, Bill was going to break his legs
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by LA KB24

on time mj came to high school to watch marcus jordan in the conference championship vs my high school and the whole time jordan didnt say anything not talk to no one or nothing..i could understand that part but this is the crazy part he was not even looking at his son play which what could have been his final HS game. the whole time MJ was just looking down at his phone the whole time and never looked up.

i always knew that he was a jerk before you could just tell by the way he talks and acts.....my sister never believes me when i say he is a jerk. she just says i dont care Kobe is conceited and cocky and i hate him lol
Damn. I knew he was +++ but not caring enough to watch your own sons b-ball game?
MJ did the same thing when Jeffrey played our team back in high school 6 years ago. The next day, my English teacher told the class he took a piss next to the GOAT 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by LA KB24

on time mj came to high school to watch marcus jordan in the conference championship vs my high school and the whole time jordan didnt say anything not talk to no one or nothing..i could understand that part but this is the crazy part he was not even looking at his son play which what could have been his final HS game. the whole time MJ was just looking down at his phone the whole time and never looked up.

i always knew that he was a jerk before you could just tell by the way he talks and acts.....my sister never believes me when i say he is a jerk. she just says i dont care Kobe is conceited and cocky and i hate him lol
Damn. I knew he was +++ but not caring enough to watch your own sons b-ball game?
MJ did the same thing when Jeffrey played our team back in high school 6 years ago. The next day, my English teacher told the class he took a piss next to the GOAT 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by TxRook

I also read the Johnny Bach story. He was dropping some insider information. I'll check around to see if I can find it.
But one thing I did remember was that, one time while MJ was guarding Muggsy Bogues, he sagged off and said
"Shoot it, you f*ckin' ******". Muggsy missed the shot... and told Bach that he never was the same after that.

EDIT: found the Johnny Bach story.
http://thahiphopcorner.co...m/index.php?topic=6532.0

Damn�
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Poor Muggsy�
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
mugsy real focused tho.. .

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by TxRook

I also read the Johnny Bach story. He was dropping some insider information. I'll check around to see if I can find it.
But one thing I did remember was that, one time while MJ was guarding Muggsy Bogues, he sagged off and said
"Shoot it, you f*ckin' ******". Muggsy missed the shot... and told Bach that he never was the same after that.

EDIT: found the Johnny Bach story.
http://thahiphopcorner.co...m/index.php?topic=6532.0

Damn�
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Poor Muggsy�
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
mugsy real focused tho.. .

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

I'm surprised no one socked him in the face for talking @#$% like that. Were they that much on his nuts that they couldn't stand up for themselves? 
It's safe to say that you've never heard of a guy named Danny Ferry.
medium_Danny%2520Ferry.jpg

He's caught MJ in the jaw on two separate occasions.  One is a combo in the playoffs, and another is
a regular season game were he turned Mike's head toward the home team bench.
All internet videos of the second punch have been removed from the internet and DVD versions of his
films, but can still be seen on the VHS version.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

I'm surprised no one socked him in the face for talking @#$% like that. Were they that much on his nuts that they couldn't stand up for themselves? 
It's safe to say that you've never heard of a guy named Danny Ferry.
medium_Danny%2520Ferry.jpg

He's caught MJ in the jaw on two separate occasions.  One is a combo in the playoffs, and another is
a regular season game were he turned Mike's head toward the home team bench.
All internet videos of the second punch have been removed from the internet and DVD versions of his
films, but can still be seen on the VHS version.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

At Cafe Milano, when I received the bill, I couldn't help noticing that the ravioli and champagne Christine had picked up at Jordan's table had been transferred to my tab.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

#HDSBMPD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This entire thread has me crying, MJ is a Goon
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mike23theking

At Cafe Milano, when I received the bill, I couldn't help noticing that the ravioli and champagne Christine had picked up at Jordan's table had been transferred to my tab.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

#HDSBMPD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This entire thread has me crying, MJ is a Goon
laugh.gif

Back