The Jordan is a Jerk Topic

His ex wife took half his cake...doubt this new one will get anything too crazy unless he knock her up

HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL! 
laugh.gif

false idols. Michael Jordan is a man, not God. The public is rude and does not respect his space.

This

I work with the Timberwolves, and the stuff Rubio and Love are forced to go through in terms of media/fan interaction really sucks. Yeah, I get it, they get paid millions, but it explains their impatience.

lol @ this bum 2chains shouting out michael jordan birthday at all star weekend. he musta not seen chamillionaire story :lol:

lol @ this bum 2chains shouting out michael jordan birthday at all star weekend. he musta not seen chamillionaire story
laugh.gif
Funny thinking about that. I recall him saying he doesn't even rock Jordan's, only LV sneakers...and now Adidas.

[h1]The Chamillionaire/Michael Jordan Story[/h1]

iLLest!
:wow: :rofl:
Cham was crushed though he talking to Gatorade Mike. He ran up on MJ from Brooklyn who gave him a proper cursing, and offered to sell him a jersey for 15 large. :rofl:

Last edited:
I got a friend that had a chance to meet him in Vegas during all star weekend. I can't remember if it was a restaurant or bar or whatever. Says that one of his father's friends was there and told him go ahead and say hello. Oak was there and others in the entourage.

friend: hey Mike, "eddie" said it was cool to stop by and say hello

Mike:yeh but you're not him

friend: "stoneface" ok and walked away

My man said he was so embarrassed but what can you do. Said Oak had the "thats just mike being mike" face on.

It was hilarious when he told the story. and my friend to this day still buys retros every drop.

I don't think I would ever want to meet dude. Although I would just say wassup and keep it moving, I would not want to take the chance of dude playing me.

That's gotta be rough meeting one of your heroes and having them **** all over you. I personally idolized MJ as a kid, but have absolutely zero desire to meet him. I have never been the type of person to want to meet celebs for the simple fact that a lot of them look down on their fans.

Last edited:
^ somewhere Chamillionaire is FURIOUS

"Man this some ole bulls***, I got a Grammy. Fab aint got any! MJ, Y U NO GIVE ME LOVE?"

Last edited:
Sam Smith (Bulls writer) was on ABC's Sport Saturday and told a hilarious story.

Michael Jordan was so mad on an airplane, he told a stewardess to take away Horace Grant's food because he didn't deserve to eat because of the way he was playing. :lol:

Man if these stories are true dude is an @sshole no matter how you put it. Dudes up in here defending him all that "thats just how he is" bull yall lame

Can't believe I haven't seen a post about Jordan at the Def Jam party telling Redman "**&$ Rap" then refusing to meet rappers at their own party!

Then his PR people just lied and said he didn't go to the party, but then pictures were shown of MJ being there.

It makes me so sick that the people the ride or die for MJ are the same people he hates.

Last edited:
Stopped wearing his kicks years ago, don't eem bother me

Back
Top Bottom