The Jordan is a Jerk Topic

Must find that vid of MJ playing Michael Bivens in pool at all star weekend
laugh.gif

He lost the first game so he played him again and while he was winning MJ started dancing and singing poison
roll.gif

[Video][/Video]

:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
So much pettiness in here man! :smh:

Charmin...

What's the point of the pool video? You have not realized Mike is ultra competitive by now?

Let that man live. I can't stand those big clown pants he wears but stop all this pettiness about how he dissed someone.

Charmin...

What's the point of the pool video? You have not realized Mike is ultra competitive by now?

Let that man live. I can't stand those big clown pants he wears but stop all this pettiness about how he dissed someone.
Nah, this is long overdue.:lol:

This is the second time I heard of him ******** on rappers. **** that guy, he'll be alright.:lol:

Charmin...

Caping for a douchebag :smh:

Can you guys imagine 40 year old retired Grumpy Kobe?
Running around with a Nike tech fleece jump suit sexually harassing women and beefing with old rivals.

Last edited:
MJ is 53 years old. I know a lot of 53 year olds who don't mess with hip hop. Don't get me wrong. MJ is probably still an ***. Him not liking hip hop doesn't make him a bigger one, IMO.

MJ is 53 years old. I know a lot of 53 year olds who don't mess with hip hop. Don't get me wrong. MJ is probably still an ***. Him not liking hip hop doesn't make him a bigger one, IMO.

According to NORE, he went to the Def Jam Party and said "F Rap".

Lol, I don't care what he don't like, but why go to places knowing you don't like the element and then crap on it

Some people really look up to this guy as their lord and savior. He can put a ball in a hoop better than anyone else on the planet. That's it. Honestly who cares if he doesn't like hip hop rap.

All the while You got rappers saying "f so and so and f him and his block and f his momma with them commas" and their beefs get squashed and they party together and post pics on insta.

Some people really look up to this guy as their lord and savior. He can put a ball in a hoop better than anyone else on the planet. That's it. Honestly who cares if he doesn't like hip hop rap.

All the while You got rappers saying "f so and so and f him and his block and f his momma with them commas" and their beefs get squashed and they party together and post pics on insta.
That hasnt been true since we entered the 21st century
laugh.gif

I don't make a big deal about the way celebs act, because I know I wouldn't want to be bothered with people 24/7. People will disturb someone while they're eating and then they're surprised at the way they act. I once saw a guy interrupt a college basketball player mid sentence while he was joking with his friends.

According to NORE, he went to the Def Jam Party and said "F Rap".

Lol, I don't care what he don't like, but why go to places knowing you don't like the element and then crap on it

Technically it was for Mariah Carey :lol:

Back
Top Bottom