The Jordan sneaker king is revealed!

I'd be pissed if I were Mike too. It's all common sense.
First, the way he talk...
smh.gif

Second, he brags about what he has.
Third, that put Mike in a difficult position because his son is a show off.

lol ya'll read the comments on that page? seems like bow wow groupies are blasting marcus to no end.

bow wow dont even have more js than the cats on jordan brand like RAY ALLEN, CHRIS PAUL, etc...can u imagine what their collection looks like? bow wow donteven know the CORRECT name of js lol..dude exposed himself with that vid...Marcus didnt even have to respond...if ur the son of jordan...thats just a given...

not even too sure why he even bothered to respond to Bow Wow in the first place.....Bow Wow cant compete with him in any past, present or future!

remember seeing the pics of the AJF20's he got and wanted up close pics cuz they were different, (and these by the way look WAYYYYY better than the midAJF20's out now with the lazered strap)....but he got them 4 yrs ago!!!!....thats when the thing was still in conception maybe!!!...now seriously how doesBow Wow compete with that!?...

It's alright to wanna show ur heat, but to me he just lowered himself to even respond to Bow Wow...its wayyy to obvious that no one (apart from MJ andGentry) that Marcus needs to flex a muscle on in the shoe game...thats like the argument surrounding Usain Bolt and his celebration b4 even finishing the 100mat the Oly's...unnecessary!...(if i was him, probably would make a vid, not mention any names and just give yall a preview for the most part...but anywaywho am i!?
laugh.gif
)

I don't even count bastards like him. Well, let me take back that bastard comment. I'm not hatin' on dude at all. More power to him in fact. Butanybody who has an inside connect can't be considered. ESPECIALLY, the GOAT's son. It's like cheatin'.

also remember there's many many people that don't even post their collection or care to show anyone that would shut down these message boards. Allthese DJ/RAPPER/ETC youtube vids make me laugh.

The "Jordan King" is Gentry (Flame suit, zipped, buttoned and buckled). These guys can't be considered collectors if they really think thatfusions and 9.5s are heat. Marcus may have access to any Jordan he wants, but what does that matter if he doesn't know what to get. Gentry has every Jordanyou ever wanted, and some you didn't even know you wanted cause you didn't know they existed. He keeps the good stuff for himself and gives us thecrap. Which is why your closet is full of low quality cdp garbage.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

also remember there's many many people that don't even post their collection or care to show anyone that would shut down these message boards. All these DJ/RAPPER/ETC youtube vids make me laugh.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

The "Jordan King" is Gentry (Flame suit, zipped, buttoned and buckled). These guys can't be considered collectors if they really think that fusions and 9.5s are heat. Marcus may have access to any Jordan he wants, but what does that matter if he doesn't know what to get. Gentry has every Jordan you ever wanted, and some you didn't even know you wanted cause you didn't know they existed. He keeps the good stuff for himself and gives us the crap. Which is why your closet is full of low quality cdp garbage.

i would have to agree with you on this . Gentry is the Jordan king. he has been with Jordan for along time so who knows what kind of rare insane shoes he hasin his closet.
so when it comes to the Jordan king besides the man himself it is gentry.

but i have to disagree with you saying that gentry is not a collector because it does not matter who you are or what kind of shoes you like if you collectshoes then you are a collector
now i will say he does have a unfair advantage on the rest of the shoes collecting world but , that does not mean he is not a collector and as far what shoespeople like well everybody has there own taste so what we consider heat someone else might not.

one more thing i agree with is about Marcus , he may have access to any shoes he want's but if he does not know what to do then what good is it

if it was me i would not have some PE 9's and 10's for school ,which don't get me wrong i do like them but that would be the last thing i wouldcome up with. i would have some smoking
hot PE 3's , 4's , 6's , 11's , 12's , 13's , 23's well before anything else but that's just me.

Originally Posted by agold1002

IT DOESN'T COUNT!!

- while most would say this, i say it does. plus the fact im glad to see someone actually tell Bow Wow to sit dow and shut up! i wish he would have saidsomething about Fat Joe as well.....

Originally Posted by 23Jordancollector

Nah you think? If I was the son of the greatest basketball player, I WOULD own every freaking pair my heart desired.

If I were Jordans son, I probably wouldn't care about wearing my dads shoe.

He IS THE KING....WHY DOES EVERYBODY HAVE SO MUCH HATE ....99% of people would trade places with this kid if they could...

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by agold1002

IT DOESN'T COUNT!!

- while most would say this, i say it does. plus the fact im glad to see someone actually tell Bow Wow to sit dow and shut up! i wish he would have said something about Fat Joe as well.....

- you know, im going to expand on what i said......

- the whole "he doesnt count" argument is weak. if you want to use that as an excuse then Bow Wow doesnt count either. BowWow is a celebrity why evenaddress us regualr folks in the first place. all that does is show you how much of an @@*#$$* dude is. ive never been much for bragging, but to make a youtubevideo about things you have access to regular folks dont speaks volumes.

- its similar to when Fat #+* Joe just had to try and brag about his Kobe PE Jordan VII's and how 'nobody can get 'em'
eyes.gif
, then Depdable Jay comes through with the thread to shut him down.
pimp.gif

- Fat Joe is a clown, and so is BowWow. props to Marcus Jordan for putting dude in his place. and Booo to the ones in they crew pumping these idiots to makesuch claims......

JB, you have infighting amongst your camp
roll.gif
. this is like a sneaker deathrow records.

in-response to this video, i would say that marcus jordan has JD and bow wow beat. PE's are what i'd want to see, and marcus jordan had them. BUT...where these videos each have major fails are how distasteful they are. all 3 of em act like those cornball new york sneakerhead videos w/ that BS 'nahson, you ain't got dees, you ain't got dees' rhetoric. showing your collections on youtube just ain't cool anymore in the first place (playedout, really), but it becomes even more lame when people BRAG about their collections, and not SHOW us their collections.

a big FAIL on marcus jordan's part for using the N word too. really distasteful.

Back
Top Bottom