The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

Post up some pics. Always love to see more Griffey stuff.
----------Sig. start----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

Very nice.

UDA '99 cleats are always clean.

Was that '96 cleat on the Bay not too long ago? There was one just like that. What confused me about the one I saw was that it's was a GR cleat but game-used and auto'd.

The good 'ol Sharpie color-treatment.....good stuff.

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

^ Probably the same one. ^ Way back when, more often than not, he did just wear GR's that he messed around with (like the sharpie, lol). There was a pair of high top Nike cleats a few weeks ago from the first year Seattle went teal. Since they didn't make teal cleats at the time, and he wasn't in the position to ask for special models, he got hold of a teal paint pen and went to town on a pair of navy cleats. It was awful, but a cool thing to have. They were over $500 when I checked on them a few hours before they ended.

Peace,
J
Check Out My Auctions for Jordans & SB's!!​

That guy offered me those teal painted cleats for $650 local pick-up the weekend before they hit eBay. Pffffttt....yeah right. He bought them from Mill Creek Sports (who bought most of Unique Sports left-overs when JR left town) for $500. So, I'm not surprised that his reserve wasn't met.

He must have worn the GR's for some reason or another. All his '96 cleats were produced in January '96 with the exception of the pairs he wore in the '95 Playoffs. That's why I was boggled. It's like...why wear a GR of your signature when you have plenty of PE's? Good score either way. If I remember correctly, you got that '96 for a decent price.

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

LOL....I saw you on the replay. White three-zero shirt and red hat? So close.

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

Fantastic stuff...

tells you how much I know about Grif's cleats... I thought the GR's had the white '24'... while the PE versions had the teal '24'... what other PE variations are there, besides heelntoe's white-swoosh version?
VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES​

Quote:
tells you how much I know about Grif's cleats... I thought the GR's had the white '24'... while the PE versions had the teal '24'... what other PE variations are there, besides heelntoe's white-swoosh version?
CLEAT----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

damn good thread guys, lots of info. sweet stuff too jshorttmy lame @#%$ attempt at a collection pic. I know it's not much but I started really pickin up stuff just a few months ago. enjoyi'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Good stuff, Mike! OOC what size are those Diamond Fury's?

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

oh the condition of those... do you wear em, mike? very nice...

this is for sure the post that won't die! i had no idea so many cats loved the griffey's. for me, all of the black/teal colorways are classics.

Quote:
White three-zero shirt and red hat?
:wink:
wink.gif
Check Out My Auctions for Jordans & SB's!!​

This is just me, but I kinda wish they'd color in the swoosh instead of just having an outline of one...

still amazed that none of the new ones have surfaced on the bay yet...
TeamMUFC​

^Kind of a strange transition. He goes from owning his own memorabilia company in Seattle to whording everything in Cincy. Although, I have been offered a couple Reds PE cleats.

Either way, he needs to come out of this years cleats.....hehe.

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

heelntoe >:
mad.gif
thanks man, I still got a WAYS to go to catch up to you! haha. the Fury's are a 8.5 BTW

SinnerPthese that I had listed the other day. I've got to say I am pleasantly surprised how much they went for (considering I got them for $86), however hard it was to get rid of em. It needed to be done tho, and I'll have another pair soon.
i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

^I was just gonna ask.....why'd you get rid of them?

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

^ah yes I neglected to mention that. I came across a lady on eBay who was selling her husband's collection and she had some Mike Cameron stuff (and you know how much I collect his stuff lol). so I picked this stuff up and decided to ditch the Griffeys and pick another pair up later.

some more pics of my Cammy GU stuff.M!kei'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Good 'ol Cammy. Nice pick up! He's still a crowd favorite here.

Every so often, I see '01 All-Star Cammy signed stuff at the local shops. Usually for VERY cheap. Next time I see some I'll LYK.

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

Back
Top Bottom