The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

:wow:
eek.gif
Excuse me while I clean off the drool from my desk. Nike, if you're watching...please add me to the list of people begging for some Griffey retros...mainly the red/black and original colorways of the Griffey Max.

good lawd those are SICK! Nike, PLEASE retro the 96's (only new colorways tho, don't @#%$ up the OGs)

-Mike

i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Stands alone.....

Now let's brush aside Sosa and get down to the nitty gritty.
----------Sig. start----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

I know 587 was posted but I thought I'd post up the Swingman photo.

2000237002276183313_rs.jpg
----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

good @#%$ heelntoe. congrats to the kid on #2500 :smokin
smokin.gif
i'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

anybody got any dope wallpapers of Griff????
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Thanks for the kind words, cincy.....

I admit, I was thrown off when I first saw 'em but it is what it is. Can't complain. :wink:
wink.gif
----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

Yeah, so I had no idea that colorway existed.

Major props on the pickup. :smile:
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

LOL...

I doubt there'd any hard feelings.

It's pretty much a given that it'd be every man for himself.

Congratulate the winner and keep it pushin'.

Can we all agree that if it's one of us faithful that photos MUST be provided? Can never have too much eye candy.
----------Sig. start----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

^ haha, I've tried, but he said some of his stuff is still in storage... bust em out!

Back
Top Bottom