The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

TIMMAAAAYY!! Lincecum is the MAN! He's a really nice guy, too. I'm still pissed that the Reds passed on him since they desparately need pitching. The Reds drafted Drew Stubbs (light hitting outfielder) at #7, and the Giants took Tim at #8. Everybody passed on him because the scouts said he was too short. Shows what they know. The dude is like 5 ft. 9 or 10 and consistantly throws 98.

Peace,
J
Check Out My Auctions for Jordans & SB's!!​

Spread the love, Nike.

2003651140225115285_rs.jpg
----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

Nice pic heelntoe. Brandon wears an 11.5 or 12, so I'm pretty sure he just conned Griff into giving him a pair. It's not like Jr. was doing anything else with them this year, lol. Oh, and I know BP's shoe size because I've hooked him up with J's before, not because I'm a stalker, haha.

Peace,
J
Check Out My Auctions for Jordans & SB's!!​

Quote:
TIMMAAAAYY!! Lincecum is the MAN! He's a really nice guy, too. I'm still pissed that the Reds passed on him since they desparately need pitching. The Reds drafted Drew Stubbs (light hitting outfielder) at #7, and the Giants took Tim at #8. Everybody passed on him because the scouts said he was too short. Shows what they know. The dude is like 5 ft. 9 or 10 and consistantly throws 98.

He was actually picked 10th, but yeah...Lincecum aka Franchise is filthy.
Watch The Franchise

Quote:
Nice pic heelntoe. Brandon wears an 11.5 or 12, so I'm pretty sure he just conned Griff into giving him a pair. It's not like Jr. was doing anything else with them this year, lol. Oh, and I know BP's shoe size because I've hooked him up with J's before, not because I'm a stalker, haha.
VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES
TeamMUFC​

Quote:
BTW, Mike. Been super busy lately. Will get that thing out to ya real soon.
no problem man. whenever is good for you is good for me.

M!kei'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

happy.gif
happy.gif
After my recent string of unfortunate personal events in my lifet it was nice forsomething good to come my way. I was at Redsfest on Friday night in Cincinnati with my dad. He was there to get Cesar Geronimo's autograph for a piece ofBig Red Machine memorabilia. Since Griffey has only been to it once since he's been with the Reds(and that was for kids only) I definitely didn't gothere with any hope of landing him. In fact he wasn't even on the list of players to appear. I mainly went hoping to get Eric Davis(one of my all timefav Reds) and Brandon Phillips. If you don't know who Davis is, shame on you! Anyway, I told my dad when we went it for him to go to the left to see whowas at the autograph booths on that side while I check the right. The Reds don't even tell you who's going to be where. It's sort of a guessinggame. Well, I found Geronimo's right away so I called my dad to tell him to get over to it while I went and checked the very back right corner. Theyalways have the players in pairs in booths that are side by side. I noticed that there was a big crowd in the corner so I asked the girl with the Reds who atthe one on the right, and she replied "Oh, just Adam Dunn." By that statement I knew it had to be somebody really good on the left, to which shereplied, "Ken Griffey Jr." Needless to say, I put my 360's to good use and scooted over there. I got there just in time, number 189 in line. Since the players are signing for free, they only take the first 200. So luck was on my side! They then informed us that that "The Kid" would onlybeing signing baseballs, due to his contract with Upper Deck. The kicker is he would be supplying the MLB official balls free of charge. After much time tothink about what I would say to him I froze and could only get out a "Thanks, I really appreciate it" and a "Can I get a photo?". Juniorwas really nice and kidded around with several people in line. He also took the time to interact with several handicapped kids who couldn't get in line. Great experience and one I will never forget! As many of you know, getting his autograph in person is a rare occurance these days! Not to mention the factthat he included #3 on the ball as well. There were people offering $200 for spots in the line. The only bad part was how I froze up. I would have loved tohave asked him about the shoes and Nike's plans for the retros. Oh well...I will post pics later...I promise!

harrystruman99, you lucked out man. I headed for the Game-Used Store on the left hand side, and didn't find out about Jr. until it was too late. Oh well.If you can, try to post up a pic of your ball. I didn't get to see any in person, but heard the sig with the 3 in it was beautiful.

Peace,
J

Still has the swing. Can't wait to see what he sports this year.

I seriously need to take a trip out to Cincy, bring my stuff and see what happens.

I'm surprised Junior hasn't had Nike put his AGM 96 upper into a 360 or turf football outsole, a la Pudge or Pujols:

2j1ojva.jpg
capt.836f25ec18d046978228decd728b14b0.cardinals_spring_baseball_flrc103.jpg

(Pudge with Shox Fuse upper, Pujols with his AF25 cleat PE upper)

My two favorite players. Second pic has Ichiro as well. Jr. hit 2HR's that day. What I'd do for both of those cleats...
mad.gif

2000979086189162805_rs.jpg

2000926480862084665_rs.jpg

Reds throwback...

2000994976400240411_rs.jpg

man can someone do a PS with the Air Griffey Max i with 360 soles?...actually any griffeys with 360 soles..would be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom