The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

Originally Posted by markyd33psu

Game 2 (new black colorway, w/ silver midsole accent)

Don't wanna quote pics... but those appear to be the ones in the catalogue...?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Game 2 (new black colorway, w/ silver midsole accent)

Don't wanna quote pics... but those appear to be the ones in the catalogue...?

Nope... the all-black ones are new. Just to recap, here's the catalog pic:

...and here are the PE versions we've seen so far...

Black/Red

Black/silver (same upper, but a different black/silver/grey midsole)

All Black (new upper from last night, silver midsole accent)

Black/White/Red

oh thats right... brainfreeze...
laugh.gif

thanks for the comparison...

^ Haha... no worries. I should thank you, actually... it made me go back and count how many versions we've seen so far. Five total colorways is more thanI thought.

Now I just hope he gets traded to Seattle, so we can see some navy and teal PE's.
smokin.gif

^ Haha... no worries. I should thank you, actually... it made me go back and count how many versions we've seen so far. Five total colorways is more than I thought.

Now I just hope he gets traded to Seattle, so we can see some navy and teal PE's.
smokin.gif

Dude, one can only hope...

can't wait to see this again...
pimp.gif

72e35d9be1ea6babee0679432d5bb9cfdbd3920.pjpg

I swear on everything, let me be in the same room with those white/black/red Swingman retros... bet I come out with 'em.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I've had a little bit of fun this morning. That little "recap" that I did inspired me to take the catalog shot and do some Photoshopping withthe PE's we've seen so far, and then I went ahead and made some new colorways, including some Mariner's/throwback colors.

(Before I post them though, I should note that my normal computer is getting worked on, so I'm using an older computer with a pretty bad monitor. So, if mycolors are off (i.e. reds look maroon, blues look purple, yellows look... not yellow, etc.) or if things are too light or too dark... it's not me. It's my awful monitor. I'll fix them later on if the colors/levels are messed up.)

Okay, the PS's... First off is a slight edit of the catalog pic...

Now the PE's that we've seen...

^ Black/White/Red PE pictured here,and Black/Red PE pictured here

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh258/markyd33psu/MLB Feet/CSB105042018_1024x768-1.jpg
^ Black/White/Grey PE pictured here, and Black/Silver PE pictured here
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh258/markyd33psu/MLB Feet/grif_4-10_2-1.jpg
And now here's where I really had some fun. Here's one Cincinnati Reds colorway I came up with:

...and here's 4 Mariners colorways that I thought up:

The last two are shout-outs to two old AGM1 models (here and here). And again... these are just PS's, not actual Nike pics. Sorry for thesneaker art digression, but I figured some of you Griffey-heads would like to see how other colors look on the Remix (namely the Mariners colorways).

I was at the game today...

Pretty sure he wore Black/Pink ones...For Mother's day...I have pics, but they arn't close enough, they appear white on my camera, but Im pretty surethey were pink...

He did yell out a huge 'F*&% YOU" to one fan though
laugh.gif
...The kid sat right down...

Originally Posted by arff23

Pretty sure he wore Black/Pink ones...For Mother's day...I have pics, but they arn't close enough, they appear white on my camera, but Im pretty sure they were pink...

He did indeed wear ones with pink trim. They mentioned it in two different articles prior to the game that we would be wearing them. Who will unleash the first pics...

WOW marky needs some type of award for this
it's full blown orgasmic
that new reds colorway blew me aways (just to think by switching the colors)

the m's colorway was a bit to much for me (in a good way)
If nike releases a couple of colorways I'm going to be so broke it's not even funny.

AND @$* when did that picture take place?

Pretty sure he wore Black/Pink ones...For Mother's day...I have pics, but they arn't close enough, they appear white on my camera, but Im pretty sure they were pink...

laugh.gif

eek.gif
you're right they were black and pink. Can't find a good picof them

nyeb1050511141024x768hs5.jpg

grifow6.jpg

grifcw4.jpg

Thanks guys (Sinner, cincy, heelntoe, you big dummy, and swingman). I'll keep making new ones when new PE's pop up throughout the rest of theseason... For now I'm just hoping to get a better look at those Mother's Day cleats.

They need to retro the AGM1 in the emerald M's colorway. Jr was my favorite baseball player growing up. Him and ARod when they were with the Mariners

Just out of curiosity, where are you guys finding these GIANT un-tagged/watermarked pics? There have been some REALLY good ones that I'd like to print andget framed, lol.

Any help would be appreciated.

Oh, and yeah, the Mother's Day Griffs had pink laces, a pink Swoosh, and appeared to have pink accents, as well as pink on the heel counter.

The rumors are really heating up around the Cincy area that Jr. will be back in teal sooner than you might think.

Peace,
J

Originally Posted by jshortt

The rumors are really heating up around the Cincy area that Jr. will be back in teal sooner than you might think.
Seattle needs to do something to generate interest in the team again and hopefully a kick in the pants in the form of the Kid returning is just whatthey need!

laugh.gif

Nice!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Originally Posted by jshortt

Seattle needs to do something to generate interest in the team again and hopefully a kick in the pants in the form of the Kid returning is just what they need!
who would we trade? hmm...

Big, BIG news. Talked to Jr. today, and asked about the Remixes. He said he wasn't sure on a release date yet, but he THOUGHT August. And the HUGEpart...there WILL be an Air Max version. No more details than that, but I'm pretty pumped abou this.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom