The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

Originally Posted by jshortt

And the HUGE part...there WILL be an Air Max version.

If this doesn't happen, I'm adding jshortt to my hit list of people that must die at my own hands!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

If this doesn't happen, I'm adding jshortt to my hit list of people that must die at my own hands!
tongue.gif

Haha. I promise you, the words came right from the man's mouth. Here's an excerpt from the conversation:

Me: "Soooo, are they gonna be cleats only, or is Nike planning on doing an Air Max version, too?"
Jr.: "No, they're gonna do an Air Max too."
Me: (does Tiger Woods fist pump) "Niiiiiice!"
Jr.: cracks up laughing.

Peace,
J

^ don't toy with us!
laugh.gif

fantastic news...

looks like we'll need Marky to PS some air max outsoles for us...

jshortt:
Big, BIG news. Talked to Jr. today, and asked about the Remixes. He said he wasn't sure on a release date yet, but he THOUGHT August. And the HUGE part...there WILL be an Air Max version. No more details than that, but I'm pretty pumped abou this.

Peace,
J

23Ska, you truly just made me lol with all those.

Now, let's just hope he wasn't playing around. It was a pretty direct answer to a pretty direct question, though.

Peace,
J

Originally Posted by hovabuck10

http://enquirer.com/editions/1998/09/28/deion.jpg

I thought that some of you might appreciate these. This colorway is hotter than any Griffey in my personal. I think they only released these in white and navy (Cowboys) and black and white.

hotter than any Griffs? this is not the place to divulge such personal opinions
laugh.gif

nah but for real tho, here's a better pic of those Deion's (not mine)

M!ke

This colorway is hotter than any Griffey in my personal
Now I'm a Griffey MARINERS homer but...

anything Griffey's worn with the Reds>anything Deion wore with thre Reds

come on, those are just red (patent? ok that's nice) and white. Now if he had ever worn DT 1*, 2 or 3 now that would've been something.

*I have seen sample DT1 in baseball cleats but they had a 2 strap cover like the Converse Aero Jams, but they have nothing on regular DT1's.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

tongue.gif

Haha. I promise you, the words came right from the man's mouth. Here's an excerpt from the conversation:

Me: "Soooo, are they gonna be cleats only, or is Nike planning on doing an Air Max version, too?"
Jr.: "No, they're gonna do an Air Max too."
Me: (does Tiger Woods fist pump) "Niiiiiice!"
Jr.: cracks up laughing.

Peace,
J
I hope you're right
5b724ae88bb8e5ac3b856b97f948ac885251d6.gif

^
laugh.gif

I heard them talking about that during the Dodgers' radio broadcast last night. 38 years old, and he's still a kid... good stuff.

Ha ha Jr. did that a week or so ago, I couldnt stop laughing about that. He is crazy.

When he leaves, the clubhouse will def. miss him

To follow jshortt's interview.

Vulkan simply says: "Nike 2009". With the remix cleat hitting later this year one can only assu......hope Swingman Remix Air Max. Easier andcatchier: Swingman ReMax

Back
Top Bottom