The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

Originally Posted by HMack007

I DONT CARE IF THIS IS IN CAPS..... MAYBE THIS WILL GET PEOPLES ATTENTION
Is there ANYTHING we can do (online petition, facebook, twitter, etc) to get Griffey in the All Star Game. 

Ripken went out gracefully. Lets do it with Griffey too. He deserves it.
he's under DH so it is quite possible..  (Vlad #1  at 725k   Griffey 323k)  as of June 1st.. I think his retirement will def. boost it up a lot..

Already voted the max 25 times...  Keep having people vote...

Diamond Fury and Griffey Max II will see a retro in the next year and a half. I swear..

Also, we will be seeing Emerald Air Griffey Max I by holiday 2010. Maybe 1st quarter 2011...

From what I know it is, Griffey was brought back for many reasons but one ( by Nike was for him to debut a few retro shoes and get an All-Star bid to play in 1) AGM II b) Diamond Fury or c) A blend of all his Sig shoes better than the swingman remix) and I have more than inside knowledge, I helped a crew on working with him to do the AGM I retro, and he liked the freshwaters best, that is why there are no emeralds yet...

And..

I love all my Griffeys so damn much, and I will not ever back down on them, best retro I maybe have ever seen besides 2000 Air Jordan VI Retro + Infrared.

For real!? Don't toy with my emotions!
laugh.gif

Make it happen!

I know that the trainer 1.2 are somewhat a half size smaller according to my guy Rob, but he knows I have 4 DS pairs awaiting me in Portland, and that he knows that they are the ^%$#

Nice... is the shape/fit of those different from the GR's?

Can't wait to see the rest!

Back
Top Bottom