The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

from this:

to this:

tired.gif

glad the banner's still there though.

and this is still there:

but instead of the "604" is says "Good Luck Junior."

Rollins has worn 4 pairs...

ohti1d.jpg

And I don't know if it was posted in here yet, but here's the pair that Hudson wore before he went down:

2igbwia.jpg

Damn... Rollins' got the hookup...!

Chi-town cats - has there been ANY Jr. items from Nike since the trade? Wristbands, tees, caps, etc???

I was watching the Chinese Taipei/USA game and I noticed that one of the American players had on what appeared to be Swingman's....anyone care to shed somelight?

^ You probably saw Matt LaPorta... stud minor leaguer who got drafted by the Brewers in '07, now in the Indians organization as a result of the Sabathiatrade. It's not a PE or anything, but some of the other US players have been wearing new Nike cleats too (basically the same stuff that College WorldSeries guys got). Here's LaPorta:

9qbjt0.jpg

I've seen a few Max MVP's on Huarache midsoles and Show Elite MVP's as well.

YES!!!!!

The White Sox stint will have historical meaning. This series has been love/hate that goes deeper than just Griffey/M's. Brother-in-law is crying, Sin.HAHA

Those new Swingman BG's are meh......

By the way, Cliff Floyd of the Rays is wearing Swingman's tonight.....I'm not sure but I think they have some blue accents in there.

are the pics in my post still not workin? stole em from Getty... so its either them or Yuku's acting up again...

HeelnToe - oooohh... those gosh-darn twinkies *shakes fist*
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom