The LAME in your entourage Vol. Vent

Originally Posted by Marvel Man

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Meanwhile my peeps Young Purp just came over w/ a blunt... no call.. no schedule.. just pulled up like, "Aye Rilla, go get a swisher from the G-station. It's Cinco de Mayo. LEt's get a Corona."

Ain't that how it's supposed to go?
laugh.gif

Wow you got a friend named young purp and your name is rilla wow you both sound incredibly cool.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

whats lame is that u associate with him to the level where he is the lame of group
laugh.gif

i dont get it..u live in a small town or something?

i dont hang around with anyone i have a hatred or disdain for..what kinda $@!@ is that
roll.gif

unless...ur being forced to hang with him..just make him the gopher

Originally Posted by BgL2687

OP i know what you mean...its not that your buddies a lame..he's just too shy and doesn't have any confidence.
Lame sympathizers are usually closet lames
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
not at all...not a lame nor a super popular dude..I just do my own thing.

Meanwhile my peeps Young Purp just came over w/ a blunt... no call.. no schedule.. just pulled up like, "Aye Rilla, go get a swisher from the G-station. It's Cinco de Mayo. LEt's get a Corona."

laugh.gif

Wow you got a friend named young purp and your name is rilla wow you both sound incredibly cool.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

We so are.

Shut up Haiti
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My stomach hurts.  I thought my man was using NT screen names. 

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

man i can relate to op.

i got a friend like that, he just has a boring personality, doesn't like going out, and he's a 22 year old who's had limited encounters experience with women because of his religion. i think homie is still a V. me n the other homie were hella shocked when we saw an akwardly placed hickey on his jaw-line couple weeks ago kinda like 
eek.gif
  . i've known dude since we were little and he's a good friend but i just smh when i realize how stubborn and set in his ways he is. Dude is MADDD sarcastic, to the point were every girl he talks to thinks he is a d1ck, and he doesnt realize he has to tone it down even when i tell em. and it only increases with liquor.

the other homies rarely invited him places, but i always try to involve him cause thats my dawg, but idk, it gets hard... we all have that 1 square friend, if their a real friend keep them around if their a fickle friend and a square then cut all ties with them.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My stomach hurts.  I thought my man was using NT screen names. 
He raps.. I rap.. we have names we use.. hilarious right
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and all that... moving along.

random update:

So as I'm with Purp and Alex Ludovico (another stage name.
laugh.gif
........) we get to smoking and rapping and all that. I remember Im supposed to call Tails for our evening weed date
grin.gif
. Purp asks to be taken home cuz he got a lil dip waiting on him. Of course she has friends. ME being the nice guy I am... I'm like "Man I'm cool I'm finna go link up with cuzzo and watch the game or something".  I'm currently waiting on family to finish baby sitting his sister so he can leave the crib. What would ya'll have done?

i love my crew but my man Jason is a headcase - doesnt get brolic or anything, but manages to offend every chick we pull cause he aint got no balls to talk to em. he aint got no ride but when he sees someone trying to push a beater he's got some cynical stuff to say. constantly whines about his girl gettin smashed by her boss and his wife (yep, no lie) and wont talk to me for a week when i kick her out my bar or house on sight; and has gotten fired from 3 jobs i set him up with. eff that, dudes a lame, but i known him since we were in day care - whats a man to do?!

oh yeah - dude is 30 and still in undergrad with only JR level credits after going to college on a golf scholarship

peese

he's the same dude who posted that he "had no use for sex" i believe "like dexter"

smh at 12yearolds....

everyone has a lameness to himself within a group. He might be good with the ladies and in your eyes is the lame one but then you may not be good with money and you're the lame one in their eyes.

Unless you're the lame guy in your crew, you kknow which guy I'm talking about. Share your vents
grin.gif

So there's this guy we call Tails. He's my "cousin".... you know how us black people are. Anyway, he's the guy that stands just outside your personal space barrier in the club. You walk to the bar.... and he appears next to you 12 seconds later. It got so funny one night that me and my man Carmello Saxxx  would just stand on opposite sides of the spot and watch him aimlessly shift between following one of us. He's incapable of standing on his own two, nah mean? He has no swagger. He wears baseball jerseys
smh.gif
... he just called me 20 minutes ago to ask me if I wanted to smoke a blunt this evening. Like.. who does that? Everybody here knows by this evening I'll be on blunt 3 at least. Who schedules sessions...for real? They just happen, right
laugh.gif
. This guy called me Sunday excited as ever to be at the carnival. His conversational topics include HS baseball and extra ratchet pregnant chicks. He says she said once she drops the kid she's gonna throw him that thang. And I'm suppossed to feed into these topics with stories from my sex life. I proceed. the I get more about the 8 month pregnant rat that he be taking to movies and **#%
smh.gif
. I could continue.. but I'd rather read replies...

shoot.
DEAD.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Meangene4 wrote:
Meangene4 wrote:
Who has an entourage tho.

Calling each other by stage names how cute.
In front of you jerks? More mandatory than cute. What's your name by chance? Meanwhile, this LAME quoting himself....

Doesn't that make it easier though? Jason  or Bernard or Richard is way more ambigious. Just sayin'.
SC415 wrote:
I'm the lame in my crew =\!

Word slizzle! Or whatever the cool kids say...I wouldn't know.

We got one in our crew too.

His name is Mike. He also calls to schedule sessions, he hits me with the "Yo what you doin? You wanna burn around 9" and its like 4 in the afternoon. He got no swag whatsoever. He actually called one of us to ask what he should wear to the party.
indifferent.gif
He'll ask questions he already knows the answer to just to hear himself talk. Out the whole crew he is the only unathletic one. Some chick actually straight CLOWNED him at a party once, like crackin jokes straight roastin. She then moved it to Facebook writin on his wall and all. To give ya somewhat of a visual, he rocks straight Hollister n ripped jeans n thong slippers (He's like 6'3 160; straight surfer type) on the regular and the other night we convinced him to put a du-rag and fitted on and took a pic n posted it on FB. We tell him hes ******ed on the regular too.

He does drive everywhere tho. A full tank of gas last me like 3 weeks cuz he drives everywhere everyday, by default.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

All my friends are good, i mean no lames u know. I'm proud of my crew... appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....All my dudes carry their own weight.

Originally Posted by needemjs

We got one in our crew too.

His name is Mike. He also calls to schedule sessions, he hits me with the "Yo what you doin? You wanna burn around 9" and its like 4 in the afternoon. He got no swag whatsoever. He actually called one of us to ask what he should wear to the party.
indifferent.gif
He'll ask questions he already knows the answer to just to hear himself talk. Out the whole crew he is the only unathletic one. Some chick actually straight CLOWNED him at a party once, like crackin jokes straight roastin. She then moved it to Facebook writin on his wall and all. To give ya somewhat of a visual, he rocks straight Hollister n ripped jeans n thong slippers (He's like 6'3 160; straight surfer type) on the regular and the other night we convinced him to put a du-rag and fitted on and took a pic n posted it on FB. We tell him hes ******ed on the regular too.

He does drive everywhere tho. A full tank of gas last me like 3 weeks cuz he drives everywhere everyday, by default.
smh.gif
Sounds like your using your friend. Lame or not that's messed up...But then again i can't act like i wouldn't do the same thing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

see you guys can get away from these people, being in high school...these "lames" are ALWAYS there...i've successfully gotten away from one, but another continues to follow me. I hate this dude soo much...and nobody likes him either...can't wait to graduate and never see this dude again

Back
Top Bottom