THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...'24 PRE-SEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Saints will be a much tougher challenge for the Raiders next week. They actually play defense pretty well, so it’ll be a good test to measure how good our run game and the rest of this 3rd ranked offense really is.

defensively im nervous about what Kamara, Hill, Olave and the rest of that offense can do. they do got a lotnof injuries and idk who is playing QB next week for them, but either way Patrick Graham gotta figure some **** out.

Interior line hasn't been great but he wasn't playing much. Wonder if this means they're gonna get someone else to help there.

Division is probably out of reach but our schedule the rest of the way seems easier than it usually is.
a long winning streak is possible (another acquisition or 2 wouldn’t hurt).

Assuming Baltimore & Cincinnati both make the playoffs, there are 2 more wildcard spots up for grabs. It’s between us, the Chargers, the Jets & the Dolphins.

I don’t think Houston, Jax, Indianapolis, Patriots, Broncos, Steelers or Browns compete for a wildcard spot.

Last edited:
i like the optimism, but damn i just wanna see 2 wins in a row first :lol:

:lol: facts. I’m fasho getting ahead of myself but I’m just hoping the first 5 games were bad execution due to complicated new coaching scheme & lack of preseason playing time.

Our offense has been putting up points despite a ton of blunders. Our offensive line is getting into a groove lately. We were 1-4 with a -6 point differential (still can’t believe we lost that Cardinals game).

The defense lacks talent so we’re going to have to out score teams but hopefully they can hold teams to field goals, get key stops & turnovers.

Last edited:
hope.gif

A bit inflated numbers cause I seen Josh Jacobs make something outta nothin plenty of times, however this is still impressive considering we were worried about this group being the worst part of the team during the offseason

i'm a firm believer that skipping preseason is what lost us most of these games. in all 3 phases we looked confused at times. had those been cleaned up in preseason, we should be at least 4-2.

Man’s played plenty. Enough to drop multiple TD and game defining passes. :lol:

Waller naturally gonna get slander until he gets back right and starts making plays again. But also worth noting, he had that dominant two year stretch a few years back and really hasn’t played at that peak level again.

He still a deadly weapon when healthy but I get the feeling his contract is gonna end up looking a lot like back pay for those dominant early years.

Foster Moreau my guy too though.

you said it. the situation with Waller looks worse bc he just got paid. optics are that he stopped caring after the pen hit the paper. hopefully, we're wrong and he comes back to form.

Lucky Moreau been koo this season. Reports were Waller looked good in practice. Hopefully he’s back to full strength next week.

i could go the rest of the season without seeing Devante running another sweep. i dont think any of them have worked.

Back
Top Bottom