THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...'24 PRE-SEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Starting my Sean Payton to Vegas campaign.

I seen he's under contract until '24 so raiders would have to pay the saints, would mark do that on top of paying out mcdaniels.

man did anyone besides mark even want mcdaniels? smh

McDaniels wasnt a bad hire. he's been with a successful organization for years and look what he was able to do with Mac last season. you cant even say it was all Belichick bc look how the Pats are doing. just cant seem to get it together this season. i also think that acquiring Adams set unrealistic expectations. even though we made the playoffs last season, we honestly didnt play well enough to be 10-7. we got lucky a lot.

spent a lot in capital where the expectations seemed implied, sounds a lot like the excuses when Gruden was hired about the team not being good enough.

McDaniels wasnt a bad hire. he's been with a successful organization for years and look what he was able to do with Mac last season. you cant even say it was all Belichick bc look how the Pats are doing. just cant seem to get it together this season. i also think that acquiring Adams set unrealistic expectations. even though we made the playoffs last season, we honestly didnt play well enough to be 10-7. we got lucky a lot.
“luck” is just part of it. I saw a Niner game yesterday where Ramsey dropped an INT. CMC fumbles and goes straight to a Niner player. Higbee drops critical pass. Niners won the game by like 14, but those plays loomed large.

McDaniels was saying all training camp that the team gotta learn not to lose before they learn to win. we learning to lose more than anything :lol:

This was a playoff team last year. the roster improved. the record has not. the team can’t execute - thats on players and coaches. when the blame is that wide, then the team is lost.

Everybody is to blame.

Defense sucks. Crosby is the only player doing anything on defense.

Derek Carr misses the easy wide open throws. Pocket begins to collapse and he just freezes. Panic sets in x1000 and he gets happy feet.

Renfrow has had 0 impact. Waller injured. Adams can only do so much. So many throws thrown to him inaccurate af when he’s wide open.

Last edited:
not really, but i think if we do make a move, it'll be to dump someone vs adding talent

nah. if we won on Sunday i think they may have made a move to try and make a push for a wild card spot, but with the season being a wrap it’s either stay put and evaluate or trade someone for picks.

I honestly don’t know what this team needs to fixate on most. Defense is full of holes, O line needs work, Carr has been shaky, the receiving core outside Adams has been nonexistent.

Even Adams has been nonexistent. You can say it’s on Carr, but he’s missed some critical passes that were along the sideline that WR1’s need to make (thinking last week and the Titans game). The Titans one was huge, the Saints one probably wouldn’t have made that much of a difference but it would have kept a drive alive.

and if i remember correctly- He also dropped that one pass that was like a backshoulder throw, and Adams undercut the DB and had a chance at it but dropped it too.

We once traded our HC for draft picks. Hopefully MD can do it here too :lol:

Even Adams has been nonexistent. You can say it’s on Carr, but he’s missed some critical passes that were along the sideline that WR1’s need to make (thinking last week and the Titans game). The Titans one was huge, the Saints one probably wouldn’t have made that much of a difference but it would have kept a drive alive.

and if i remember correctly- He also dropped that one pass that was like a backshoulder throw, and Adams undercut the DB and had a chance at it but dropped it too.

We once traded our HC for draft picks. Hopefully MD can do it here too :lol:
No, we can say it is on Carr.
A top running back, receiver, TE, and slot player and cant score 1 pt.
Different players, coaches, stadiums, and cities but the same Carrbage

there's always a scapegoat but the reality is that in the last 20 years the Raiders have had 2 winning seasons.
0 division titles.

Last edited:
bruh we’re 7 games in and already talking about draft/offseason :lol:

show's how unrelatable these dudes are. lot of us 20+ years in, know or met people who been fans for 50.

how casually they talk about things with no sense of urgency just seems like more of the same **** we've seen before.

Im not even clicking that link, i dont want to be pissed off the rest of the day 🤣🤣🤣 the quotes sound patronizing and condescending as fk to a fan base like ours

comments like that are exactly why I don’t invest much time in sports. Taken a casual approach to this team and sports these last few years has done wonder to my blood pressure….

comments like that are exactly why I don’t invest much time in sports. Taken a casual approach to this team and sports these last few years has done wonder to my blood pressure….
Losing kobe took almost all the joy out of sports for me. I used to go way harder and be pissed the entire week leading up to the next game. My daughter said she noticed my lack of enthusiasm now during the games 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️Im still a fanatic only difference is im not hopeful anymore i expect the losses and tomfoolery with the franchises i root for.

McDaniels hire has been trash. We are 7 games in and worse then we were last year with better pieces.

This team has no identity. Josh Jacob's been the lone bright spot and he gone after thos year.

Marks lack of money gon have us stuck with a trash coaching staff for the next few years.

7 games in I've seen enough. Carr has to go it ain't gonna get better. And josh and Dennis allen just ain't head coaches. Just good coordinators.

Back
Top Bottom