THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...'24 PRE-SEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like this game is a wrap already. The Raiders are getting bullied on both sides of the line.

McDaniels aint it man. Josh Jacobs balling out the last dew weeks has saved McDaniels from a horrendous start (yes, even worse than what we got).

Carr and McDaniels sit next to each other after every offensive possession and talk. I can’t fanthom they talkin bout the game the way they playin :smh:

We have no depth. Our defensive personnel especially stinks. No interior line pressure and our linebackers still can’t cover anyone.

Dc looked terrible too.

Anytime you have any expectations with this team, you know what’s coming next.

Mark Davis? I mean Tom Brady wanted to play for the Raiders and obviously he's not playing here.

JDR/Gruden being our best coaches in the last 20
years isnt really a good thing :lol:

but yea, as hard as it is to find a QB, finding the HC has been equally as elusive for the Raiders.

Starting my Sean Payton to Vegas campaign.

I just think that we’ve had the same QB, but changed coaches and coordinators so many times, yet our offense is still inconsistent. The defensive issues are a lack of talent entirely. We don’t invest in the D enough.

Back
Top Bottom