THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...'24 PRE-SEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As much as we blame Carr, I’m still not sold on this coaching staff.

I could make the argument that its more on the coaching than it is on Carr, but we’re stuck with McDaniels so i feel like Carr is getting most of the blame. Yes, Carr deserves it but McDaniels getting a pass cause Carr is having his worst season ain’t right.

yeah, Im not sold on this staff's ability to evaluate talent.(this a top to bottom organization issue)

I think people forget that they had some flexibility coming into the season and obviously this is with some hindsight but look at the team they rolled out.

**** they didn't even want Josh Jacobs can you imagine this season without him smh.

Damn I was wrong Af.

Seems like the Carr era is over.
Unless we get Brady we should probably trade 17.

Welp. Carr was decent but jus couldn’t get over the hump. I think that broken leg in 2016 really messed with him. Wish him well…

didnt adams say before season carr is going to be a HOF?

yikes

Who is Raiders next QB?

Raiders should trade adams to giants for Richie James, Slayton, a first round pick......we are giving up our top 2 WRs after all.....what more do you want? fine i'll throw in our starting TE.

didnt adams say before season carr is going to be a HOF?

yikes

Who is Raiders next QB?
i don’t think he put it in that exact context, i think the question was HoF ability and Adams was comparing his ability to ARod’s.

crazy how this season turned out. wonder what the trade value is for DC or if he just decides to retire

Park the Carr :frown:

If you trade Adams, minus whale trade the whole team at that point and go full rebuild.

Draft a qb in the draft, and maybe get Brady for a year (if that's even possible). All other QB’s are also mediocre, so it’s not like you’re getting better than Carr.

Lamar gonna get franchise tagged. Maybe they trade Rodgers for his last year :lol:

The general consensus from the national media is there will be a market for DC.

there is a strong possibility that this happens…and for once i think we’ll all agree that this isn’t the move for our QB :lol:

Hyping the fan base up for Brady only to settle for Jimmy or Brisset is going to be so funny.

Wonder if McDaniels drafts a QB this April or if saves that bullet for when the next QB fails and he can use the “I never drafted a QB here” excuse so please give me 3 more years to draft and develop “MY GUY” :rolleyes

If we get Tom *** Brady thatd be the last straw. Everything raiders i own would be immediately donated to goodwill. Im sick and tired of being sick and tired they better not trott out that mfker in the silver and black

I'd probably be OK with Rodgers, Brady or Mac Jones - idc if they're *****es or d-bags, I just want to be competitive.

If we get some journeyman back up. 😩

And more than anything, I want to avoid a total rebuild.

As ****** as this season has been, as a fan I've enjoyed hovering around .500 the past four seasons far more than the dark ages that came before. 😂

Yea I’m surprised they benched Carr before the Niner game. No matter the record that’s a big game for the westcoast and would think you’d want your “stars” playing…

Back
Top Bottom