THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...'24 PRE-SEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i’m whatever on the Carr situation. i dont care if he stays or goes.

McDaniels is straight *** as a HC and I have zero faith in him moving forward. Unless he pulls a miracle out his *** tomorrow and helps us get through theoffseason :lol:

:lol: for what its worth, Vinny Bonsignore (beat writer who’s pretty well tapped in) said Raider Nation shouldn’t worry about Josh Jacobs leaving.

Only way he’s leaving is if the raiders do a complete rebuild and trade ever mbody on the roster away. I don’t expect that at all, but also mark Davis is a Davis, so who really knows

Great game. Tough way to lose. Stidham looked like a baller though. Iono if you can rock with him going forward but who knows. Still blowing leads :smh:

Man this team is thin on defense 😂 Hobbs and Crosby the only good players we have their right now. Gotta really focus there in the offseason .

For what its worth, another double digit lead lost by the Raiders.

Raiders are always a play or two away from getting the dub.

At least the offense fought the whole game. Having a qb that can actually scramble for a couple yards and/or extend the play seemed to make a HUGE difference.

Defense is typical raiders defense.

The defense was already suspect, but not having Denzel Perryman and Chandler Jones today was painfully noticeable today.

Back
Top Bottom