THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...'24 PRE-SEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea I’m surprised they benched Carr before the Niner game. No matter the record that’s a big game for the westcoast and would think you’d want your “stars” playing…

Not happy at all about bending over for the 49ers.

Would rather go out there and compete in these two games rivalry games but I get it.

our hands are now on a GM/Coach who decided to keep 5 RB’s on the roster, but give 1 of them 95% of the reps. a pair who also knew coming into this team that OLine was a big concern, but did nothing address it during the offseason.

Some of y’all wanted Carr out, and he’s on his way out, but the keys to the franchise are now in the hands of a guy who spent significant draft capital on Tim Tebow :lol:

Honestly man, Carr deserves better. Dude has missed what, 2 games in 9 seasons?

Some sick irony in him missing 2 more and doubling his career total in his final 2 games with the team, over injury concerns on the business side.

in what way does Carr deserve better? he was paid millions of dollars to be a starting QB that only managed to make 1 playoff start in 9 seasons. regardless of whatever excuses you might have for him, he's not THE guy. he's a slightly above average QB that you can win with, if you have a complete roster and great coaching. he isn't a guy that can overcome some of the deficiencies in other parts of the team. how many times has Carr gone off for 4-5 TDs to win a game? how many times has he had 30+ TDs in a season? he literally just had a season with one of the best WRs in NFL and the top RB, but yet leads the league in INTs. he's also lead the league in fumbles. its not personal. he's just not the savior at QB that some of this fanbase thinks he is.

can anyone share this article?

been seeing bits and pieces of this article floating around twitter. supposedly the rumor is Mark Davis played a significant part in the DC and has felt ready to move on from DC for years. It was even part of the conversation during interviews (including those outside of Ziegler/McDaniels).

The plot twist i didnt see coming, Mark Davis wanted out years ago and it was Gruden who wanted to keep him :lol:

again, i haven’t read the whole article, just snippets from twitter.

didnt know this, but unless Adams is willing to restructure his contract, he aint going anywhere. dead cap hit is way too damn high.

Don't see the point in trading Adams anyway. Whoever they go with at QB next year will at least have the luxury of Adams/Waller/Renfrow to ease them in

Carr can come back if Brady doesn’t want to come here.

I hate saying **** like this but this team is really a double digit win team if some **** breaks our way. A double digit win team while fielding a terrible offensive line (at least to start the year… they’ve been better run blocking recently but the pass blocking has fallen off again) and probably the worst secondary / pass defense in the league.

Draft another solid OL, get secondary help, pay a DT…. Do all that and I wouldn’t mind bringing Carr back.

I think ICE CITY CF ICE CITY CF said it earlier but I’ve enjoyed the team hovering around 500 way more than the we have no qb/direction teams.

Honestly man, Carr deserves better. Dude has missed what, 2 games in 9 seasons?

Some sick irony in him missing 2 more and doubling his career total in his final 2 games with the team, over injury concerns on the business side.
He can console himself with the millions he stole from Mark.
56C239C9-04D1-4326-8BF8-81A09C6E119D.gif

i just dont get the "Carr deserves better" nonsense. it was reported that he GOT PERMISSION to be away from the team. he didnt get sent home. he was told he was being benched, which makes complete sense from a contract standpoint, and he took it personally and wanted to leave. why also risk being injured when there's nothing left to play for?

again, lets not act like he's been throwing 40 TDs a season and winning MVPs. maybe i'd be more empathetic of it actually seemed like he balled hard for us. instead his legacy is a bunch of check downs, throwing the ball out of bounds on 4th and goal, fumbling, and some moments of greatness. at the end of the day, he was inconsistent and his play dropped off in the second half of the season, every season. he was got paid handsomely for his services. what is there to feel bad for? want him to get MURDERED by niners defense? then he gets injured and ***** about NOT benching him? smh stop moving the goal post...

Back
Top Bottom