THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...'24 PRE-SEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chandler who? He’s only showed up in like 3 games :lol:

I feel like I haven’t seen much from maxx Crosby the last few games. Idk if they’re double teaming him or he’s gassed out

the biggest difference between Carr and Stidham is that Stidham was willing to sit back there and let the play develop, use his legs if needed, and take the hit to make the throw. Carr hardly EVER is willing to take the hit to make a play. he will take STANDING sacks.

tough L, but the Niners D made plays when it mattered. tipped ball at the line for an INT and Bosa shoving Miller into Stidham to close it. 34 points and 500 total yards is not bad for a dude making his 1st start against the league's top D.

I know it woulda been nice for the Bay Area Raider fans to beat the Niners, but realistically, this was the best outcome - showed some fight, showed some offense, but the draft stock is important for the future. Hoping Ziegler doesn't follow the ways of 2000's Al Davis/Reggie McKenzie/Gruden/Mayock with these picks :smh:

Ideal scenario. Competitive game yet still got the higher draft pick.

I found it funny that even tho we swapped out our qb, we lost in relatively identical fashion to all our other losses.

Good for Stidham, he balled. Love watching a qb who can scramble for some yards.

Ideal scenario. Competitive game yet still got the higher draft pick.

I found it funny that even tho we swapped out our qb, we lost in relatively identical fashion to all our other losses.

Good for Stidham, he balled. Love watching a qb who can scramble for some yards.
Yea, the result was the same (double digit lead blown), but this one felt different at least :lol:

CMC and Aiyuk were running circles around our defense today. Deron Harmon had a chance to make a tough INT on that 4th quarter drive at the end that would have put the Raiders in instant FG range...this team ain't built for those clutch defensive moments unless they're literally handed it to them like the Pats game.

Man idk what the future holds, i just hope i get to root for Maxx in the silver and black for a really long time. One of these regimes has to give us something to root for.

after they traded KMack, i cant rely on any player being around long term

Haven’t copped any jerseys since Mack/Coop

Never copped a DC or JJ jersey.

I’d love Crosby and Adams jerseys but I’m waiting for the limited versions to drop.

Will consider a JJ jersey depending on his next contract.

Man idk what the future holds, i just hope i get to root for Maxx in the silver and black for a really long time. One of these regimes has to give us something to root for.

highly doubt they trade the best defensive player we have who just got extended. our skill positions on O are set (assuming they all are healthy). spend all the money on the D and OL and we're straight. i'd roll the dice with Stidham for a season and draft Stroud/Levis.

I dont think theyd trade him, just saying man hes a true franchise player somehow they get away from us or avoid us completely 😂. In these times i just hope i get to cheer for Maxx for atleast 2 contracts

Haven’t copped any jerseys since Mack/Coop

Never copped a DC or JJ jersey.

I’d love Crosby and Adams jerseys but I’m waiting for the limited versions to drop.

Will consider a JJ jersey depending on his next contract.
i copped a couple of those fanatics brand shirts for the gym with the raider logo in front and Carr/Jacobs name and number on the back. Got those versions anticipating in case they both leave, at least i still got the logo displayed in the front.
wanted the davante legends jersey too... now i'm worried he might leave with the Carr benching.

It’s worth it to cop an Adams jersey anyway because how many HoF’s have played for the Raiders in the last 20 years other than Woodson?

Moss & Seymour don’t really count lol.

As much as I hate to say it, Gruden/Bradley would’ve coached this team to the playoffs.

BeatWriters are talking about Brady, Jimmy G and ARod :lol:
Brady will be on the market. Jimmy G…I wouldn’t be willing to commit long term to him until I see how he does with the team.
ARod I think coulda/woulda been available if they would have tanked the season. They’re on the brink of making the playoffs, so I don’t think Green Bay would be willing to trade him.

Curious to see Stidham this week. Just sucks they only have 2 games to really “evaluate” him before the draft to see what they wanna do. We’ve seen QB’s do really well for a 2-3 games then they get figured out and suck. Would hate for that to be the case this go round and the raiders don’t draft a QB

I doubt Stidham gets a crazy FA deal. At worst he’s our overpaid backup.

I just hope he doesn’t get paid by us and then turn into Matt Flynn lol.

Why does Waller continue pointing at his toe? Is it to self Promote his new song or he really has/had turf toe and that’s why he missed all that time?

seen a lot of back and forth on twitter about the possibility of signing Brady and how the tuck rule game still cuts deep for fans(understandable).

a lot of people were saying to let it go cause it was 22 years ago but imo the fact that everyone is talking about signing a QB who was playing 22 years ago speaks more to the unseriousness of this franchise.

Back
Top Bottom