• 6-8

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • 8-11

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if we wanna be positive, DJ Glaze held his own against TJ Watt today.

Watt being Watt made his impact on those two forced fumbled on out RB’s so not that his sack less day meant much at the end :lol:

I might be naive and delusional still, but i thought the game was well fought and what really did them in was those dumb *** penalties. this team aint good enough to overcome those self inflicted wounds and they just keep shooting themselves in the foot today. it legit felt like the raiders beat themselves more than the steelers beat them - a literal collapse job in the 2nd half.

offensively we’re the worst in the league. by far. but to make matters worse, this offense hasn’t even had its full set of starters healthy at any point this season. Kolton week 1 was horrible and returning from injury. JPJ was out a few weeks. Now our WR’s and RB’s…i’m not trying to make excuses but these are the facts. now add all that up to a questionable OC and we got what we got…

“a love push” :lol:

i dont know what to believe anymore. Devante got me not believing anybody after he said he wanted to be a Raider than 5 days later after a big dub requests a trade :lol: :smh:

Jets take in his full contract too. Supposedly no team wanted to do that and that was part of the hold up.

ARod made the call :lol:

Now we hope Devante balls out and they continue to lose.

That’s trash 3rd rounder conditional 2nd rounder is trash we get fleeced in a trade again by the jets of all people

His full contract? We was better off tanking and drafting a qb early this did 0 for us absolutely nothing bc we ain’t gonna go out and spend money we let jj#8 walk for nothing and the run game been in shambles

Done with mark Davis on to hoop.

This franchise basically been been the browns and lions Of the 90s since 02.

we ain’t gonna go out and spend money we let jj#8 walk for nothing and the run game been in shambles
I still hate the JJ8 move.

Telesco did pretty well IMO with the Devante trade, but his RBBC plans are straight up ***. We all knew the run game was gonna be critical for this offense and they didnt bring in any quality oline and they let JJ8 walk. that was just straight up Stupid IMO.

Idk why y’all are mad about the trade when he was owed SO MUCH money. Nobody stupid enough was going to pay his entire contract and give a 2nd or better. Jets just panicked and caved in.

JJ woulda been trash with a trash oline. Plus he’s injured EVERY year. He started the year terrible last year and ended the year not even playing.

i’m numb to the pain.

but i will say we’ve been half in and half out for far too long. which has resulted in mid play and mid draft stock. i still think we’re recovering from the Josh McDaniels disaster.

we gotta embrace the tank and the rebuild.

the sad part is i’m not 100% sold on any of the QB’s coming out :lol: typical luck for us.

Idk why y’all are mad about the trade when he was owed SO MUCH money. Nobody stupid enough was going to pay his entire contract and give a 2nd or better. Jets just panicked and caved in.

JJ woulda been trash with a trash oline. Plus he’s injured EVERY year. He started the year terrible last year and ended the year not even playing.

Yea this trade is a positive mark for Telesco after what’s looking like a strong draft up to this point.

Back
Top Bottom