• 6-8

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • 8-11

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So glad we got rid of that ballerina Adams with his sissy sideline tippy toes catches. A cancer to the locker room!

Cancer how?
Dude came to play with Carr then had to go through all the McDaniels BS last year and stayed professional the entire time. Tried to give this sorry roster a chance this year and it was time to move on.
His contract is off the books and both sides won on this deal. Don't be that guy. There should be 0 entitlement when it comes to a team that's been ran like this for 2 decades.

1729041246965.png

its whatever at this point. its time we move on.

on some real ****, i’m not sure if we win another game :lol:

Maybe Jags? but thats so far down the line who knows what anything is looking like then…we might be the worst rostered team in the NFL at the moment.

At least the money part is all on the Jets because McDaniels I'm sure is walking in the bank every pay period with a Mark Davis check in hand like..

824983482.0.jpg

If the Texans and Commanders can turn their franchise around with a QB, so can we. Just HAVE to hit on one this draft. Idc if we take 3 in the first 3 rounds. Use the rest of the cap to fill the rest of holes on the roster. But most of all, fire Getsy. Hopefully that’s Brady’s first decision.

If the Texans and Commanders can turn their franchise around with a QB, so can we. Just HAVE to hit on one this draft. Idc if we take 3 in the first 3 rounds. Use the rest of the cap to fill the rest of holes on the roster. But most of all, fire Getsy. Hopefully that’s Brady’s first decision.
Even that’s a crapshoot. Out of 4 qb’s, 1 will be a stud, 1 will be serviceable, and 2 will be trash. Every espn expert will swear this guy is the second coming of Jesus Christ.

You just hope you rolled the dice on the right one.

being a consistent winner requires a HC and a QB.

Jury still out on AP. It’s also difficult to judge with probably the worst roster in the league. Even if it is a bad roster, AP can’t afford to get blown out many more times - big losses to the Panthers, Broncos and Steelers are definitely a really bad look and if there are more of those then i wouldn’t be surprised if ownership moves on.

The only thing I wanna fault Tae for is leaving us stuck with Getsy.
I mean, how much of it was his decision?
I know he had good things to say abo it him but he seemed to say “nice things” about everything the front office did. Looking back seems more of him being a “professional” and not trying to stir things up (obviously until he did a couple weeks ago)

Still pissed Kingsbury backed out of being the OC

I mean, how much of it was his decision?
I know he had good things to say abo it him but he seemed to say “nice things” about everything the front office did. Looking back seems more of him being a “professional” and not trying to stir things up (obviously until he did a couple weeks ago)

Still pissed Kingsbury backed out of being the OC

I can’t fault Kliff. I’d rather get a guaranteed chance to coach Jayden Daniels over whatever the raiders got going on.

I’d say Getsy was a hire for Adams given that he was a coach while Tae was at GB but idk fr

That seems line the same thing he’s always said along the lines of, **** rebuilding, for him it’s about doing everything possible to win.

Yeah, I don’t interpret that as anything different than what he’s been saying. If there’s anyone I’d ever believe wants to be a Raider, it’s Maxx.

Its just a ****show with this ******* franchise. Davis a ******* moron. 20 years of the same ******** year in and year out. ****** FREE AGENTS, ****** DRAFTS.
I hope this ******* sells the franchise to Brady or some else and we can finally get back to at least being respectable.
**** is frustating to be honest...

Back
Top Bottom