THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they said a stat during the Chiefs vs Bills that Kelce hasn't missed a game due to injury since 2013.

Last edited:
Been a frustrating year in general but the Waller situation has been disappointing.
At least Moreau is a solid backup

In other NFL news this week, Marcus Mariota is the AFC Offensive Player of the week and the Falcons are 3-3.

In 2022, Mariota will earn a base salary of $1,750,000 and a signing bonus of $5,000,000, while carrying a cap hit of $4,250,000 and a dead cap value of $6,750,000.

I'm not sure how all of that adds up in NFL salary cap bucks, but I'm confident it's less than half of our current starter's.

I know this isn't going to happen, but can anyone name two receivers on the Falcons without having to Google it?

In other NFL news this week, Marcus Mariota is the AFC Offensive Player of the week and the Falcons are 3-3.

In 2022, Mariota will earn a base salary of $1,750,000 and a signing bonus of $5,000,000, while carrying a cap hit of $4,250,000 and a dead cap value of $6,750,000.

I'm not sure how all of that adds up in NFL salary cap bucks, but I'm confident it's less than half of our current starter's.

I know this isn't going to happen, but can anyone name two receivers on the Falcons without having to Google it?

Bro I don't know why you thought either of these were supposed to be some kind of gotcha. :lol:

Question should be probably be layup in here given we traded them Bryan Edwards and Drake London was a top pick.

I always thought London was kinda nice, idk why some in the NFL thread was slandering him around the draft.

That said, I definitely don't know the Falcons narrative this year, but I've been actively rooting for Mariota since opening day.

Question for you, any insight as to how Mariota has actually been playing week-to-week?

Where's our dude Armada Armada , would love to know what he's seen this season.

Bro I don't know why you thought either of these were supposed to be some kind of gotcha. :lol:

Question should be probably be layup in here given we traded them Bryan Edwards and Drake London was a top pick.

I always thought London was kinda nice, idk why some in the NFL thread was slandering him around the draft.

That said, I definitely don't know the Falcons narrative this year, but I've been actively rooting for Mariota since opening day.

Question for you, any insight as to how Mariota has actually been playing week-to-week?

The Falcons run the ball a TON. I think he’s only had 1 20 completion game this year and it was week 1.

The Falcons run the ball a TON. I think he’s only had 1 20 completion game this year and it was week 1.

My friend did grab that Cordarrelle x Tyler Allgeier stack. :lol:

Fantasy aside, hoping my guy can return from IR sooner than later.

I Googled it, but damn they're on track for 2,800. Vick/Dunn era stuff.

The games not gonna air in the Bay this weekend or am i reading this wrong?
DB9D821D-8819-4E97-99F0-9996B0F292E9.jpeg

CBS really gonna air just 1 game this weekend?

Mariota is not that good has spells were he somehow overthrowing receivers that's 6'5 in Pitts and London and he's fumbled a lot this year at crucial times that has contributed to blowing games for us. Our offense really kicked into another gear when we said **** throwing the ball let's just run it no matter who back there from Patterson to a 5th round pick and have Mariota scramble or do some designed runs for him a bit more. London is having a very good rookie year I think he's gonna be great for us. Was I annoyed when we drafted him? Yea but that was less to do with him and more to do with the fact I was annoyed watching a defense that only had 3 talented players last year on it :lol:

But back to Mariota I don't think he's trash I just think he's been average most of the game with moments of bad play and if you limit how much he throws and got a great run game scheme like our staff does you can do have a good enough offense. But there is a clear cap on how good this offense can be because he's limited. He had a damn good game against the 9ers tho so credit where its due.

Been a frustrating year in general but the Waller situation has been disappointing.
At least Moreau is a solid backup
I think Moreau has been out on injury too

Waller is super disappointing. Had injury issues last year and that was my concern when he got the extension this year.

any good sports bars in the east bay? I havent been to one in years and Ricky’s and Englander closed in San Leandro…might just hit up a Buffalo Wild Wings or just look for a link on Sunday :\

any good sports bars in the east bay? I havent been to one in years and Ricky’s and Englander closed in San Leandro…might just hit up a Buffalo Wild Wings or just look for a link on Sunday :\

I don't really watch the Raiders at bars when I'm back home in Oakland, far more often soccer or the Warriors.

But my favorite spot to watch a game right now is probably at Mushin Sports Lounge on Franklin.

Athletic Club on West Grand is more than serviceable too.

Kingfish Pub in North Oakland is a pretty classic spot if you like divey bars.

Knew about Rick's but had no idea the Englander closed. :wow:

I don't really watch the Raiders at bars when I'm back home in Oakland, far more often soccer or the Warriors.

But my favorite spot to watch a game right now is probably at Mushin Sports Lounge on Franklin.

Athletic Club on West Grand is more than serviceable too.

Kingfish Pub in North Oakland is a pretty classic spot if you like divey bars.

Knew about Rick's but had no idea the Englander closed. :wow:

I had no idea Englander closed up until last week. Went to BonChon to get some korean fried chicken, made a wrong turn and i drove by englander and it's a damn Crab shop now like Boiling Crab :lol:

since COVID i haven't been eating out as much so I've come across a lot of my former go-to's being closed down :smh:

Thanks for the recommendations tho bro.

Its cause I bought his jersey. My bad fellas. Think ima just start getting them from DH gate and save my pockets since i always have to retire them almost immediately after getting them word to the Randy Moss jersey i got to wear once before he quit on us 🤣

Its cause I bought his jersey. My bad fellas. Think ima just start getting them from DH gate and save my pockets since i always have to retire them almost immediately after getting them word to the Randy Moss jersey i got to wear once before he quit on us 🤣
i’m the opposite. I havent bought a jersey since Charles Woodson’s first stint with the Raiders. Maybe it’s time for me to buy to switch the fortunes around :lol:

from what I read earlier it's a minority stake, so it might not even be Mark Davis' portions that are being sold to him.

I'd also take what I read from Mike Florio with a grain a salt...dude is the worst...

Last edited:
defense is looking soft. committed like 5 penalties in the half. offense looks out of sync/flat still. sheesh.

Raiders getting out coached. you can tell Texans have the Raiders on their heels and are in control of the game.

Back
Top Bottom