THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great offensive drive. Good rhythm. Good balance. Josh and Devante making their presence felt.

Patrick Graham needs to stop blitzing. Pressure isn’t getting their and Davis Mills is reading them easily.

I’m not familiar how nfl salary cap works (might have asked this already)

But what are our chances keeping Jacobs after this year?

Abram must have heard the trade talk cuz he looked lost af out there :lol:

Carr seems to go in stretches where all he looks at is Adams. Then goes on stretches where he’s nowhere to be found. But they have to keep getting him involved a lot.

Every hit Renfrow takes now I cringe at thinking it’s either a fumble or concussion

Jacobs gonna have a career year and get paid fat (by somebody other than the raiders)

Only took chandler jones 6 games to get his 1st sack :smh:

I’m not familiar how nfl salary cap works (might have asked this already)

But what are our chances keeping Jacobs after this year?
If they wanna keep him they can resign him and figure out the cap to accommodate. Worst case scenario they can franchise tag him, and if he continues to play at this pace his value will be at the top of the RB market anyways but a tag is harder to manipulate in the cap than an actual contract.

Pretty sure it was only a .5 sack :lol:

Abram must have heard the trade talk cuz he looked lost af out there :lol:

Carr seems to go in stretches where all he looks at is Adams. Then goes on stretches where he’s nowhere to be found. But they have to keep getting him involved a lot.

Every hit Renfrow takes now I cringe at thinking it’s either a fumble or concussion

Jacobs gonna have a career year and get paid fat (by somebody other than the raiders)

he would do the same thing with Waller. i will say though, that even if Derek isn't putting up big numbers, i'm glad to see him use his feet. all i ask is to not fold and he's moving in, around, and out of the pocket much better.

did anyone catch when Archuletta mentioned that the offense was better in the 2nd half bc Derek stopped changing the call at the line? i been saying that for yeeeaaaarssss. everyone wants to blame the play calling, but see how many times Derek audibles.

anyway, glad we got the W and hopefully keep it rolling. our secondary is so bad and we have no IDL pressure. also, PAY JOSH!

If they can continue playing like they did in the 4th, people saying this is a favorable stretch so lets see.

Raiders 3rd in the NFL in points per game. Just gotta keep riding Jacobs, McDaniel's and to a lesser extent Carr, gotta stay out of their own way.

This team plays without turnovers and penalties, they should beat most teams in the league.

the offense will do what it does. everything depends on the defense. the defense is so up and down, i have no idea what to make of them. some half’s they are lights out and other times they can barley tackle.

when the game was manageable for the texans, they had the raiders defense on its heels. when the game got out of reach (and it did pretty quickly in the 4th quarter) and we forced Mills to throw the ball, then we were able to force their hands more. But when it was a balanced attack, Mills looked like Peyton ****in Manning out there.

I don't know what to make of the defense. Conceptually I like some of things Graham is doing. Definitely hot and cold as a unit. But my feeling trend towards the defense plays a little bitter than the general mood/feeling/credit given by our fans. They have a knack for making timely plays in key moments, they generally play the run really well.

Dameon Pierce did his thing yesterday, but if you had told me before the season started that Henry would get his lil 85 and that would be the only other solid performance by an opposing RB against us after six games, I would have taken it. The Cardinals game is almost an anomaly to me. Defense looked beyond fatigued in the second half and I think Murray and their offense just exposed a group that wasn't fit enough early in the season.

Can't give a pass to the pass defense but with the injuries to Hobbs, Ya Sin, and Moehrig we definitely haven't seen the best out of the secondary.

My biggest concern with the defense has been stoping teams in the red zone but every week they seem to put us in a position to win at the end of the game.

Raiders kinda played like crap quarters 1-3. They didn’t separate themselves until 4q.

Announcers were talking about how the raiders were “dominating” the Texans defense but were only up by 4. Raiders got them to jump on 4th down and they didn’t look back after that

idk if you guys follow Tashan Reed but he’s one of
the local beat writers for the Athletic and he lightweight complained about Iggy Azaela’s halftime performance. somehow she seen it and the exchange has been pretty funny

Ted’s a real one :lol:

Is she calling Mark a cheap **** in the first tweet or is it supposed to be interpreted the opposite. :lol:

Contemplating flying out for the Sunday night game but worried they’ll get flexed and **** up all my travel plans

Back
Top Bottom