"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

Dennis Rodman did not make any All-Star teams during his time with the Bulls. He should have made it in 1996, but that game was played in San Antonio, and after how he acted during his last season with the Spurs, I'm sure the NBA felt good about that one, and I'm sure the coaches who vote for the reserves remembered his last season in SA as well.

Last edited:
I just can't unsee Pete Davidson when I watched Rodman last night. Uncanny.

Part 3 & 4 delivered as expected :pimp: .

Jerry Krause was a MASTERMIND! Dude put together so much s****. He might’ve been unlikable but dude put all that stuff together

I never knew he set up Phil with Tex Winter and he was the one who loved the triangle.

He just couldn't handle and manage people. That's just as important in being a good leader.

I never knew he set up Phil with Tex Winter and he was the one who loved the triangle.

He just couldn't handle and manage people. That's just as important in being a good leader.

That part def needs to be shouted just as loud as the Criticism that Jerry Krause gets. And him firing Doug Collins.

and isiah Thomas was at odds with David Falk when Isiah was President of the player’s association and David Falk would flex his muscles in labor meetings. David Falk had a ton of power.

Isiah had no fair chance at making that Dream Team.

Last edited:
Haven’t watched any eps yet. Going to catch up and watch the new ones with my son on Sunday.

dude was born in 1998 lol...i was born in 1988, **** is making me feel old af but i cant give him a pass. if you a baller, love basketball, and play in the NBA you need to know your NBA history...at least jordan's accomplishments. ill admit i dont know every stat for players before my time like bird, wilt etc but for the GOAT players you gotta know. plus didnt the jordan 10s have all his accomplishments on the bottom of the shoe???

They didn't even mention when he married himself.
BpYpNa3IMAAdF_L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom