"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

Said this at the time but of course folks didn't want to hear how their Lord and Savior did anything out of pocket.
You need help man. You're the biggest Jordan hater on this site but you update this thread almost daily. :lol:

Let this thread die, you've been updating it for four years now. It would be dead and buried if not for you.

You have an unhealthy obsession with MJ. :lol:

So which one is it? Do I hate him or not?

If I hated him would I post so much content of the dude that is positive outside of the topic of how he was as a teammate?

Thread doesn't deserve to die because people need to be reminded of his greatness.

No one asked for this. They should just do a reaction vid, post it to YouTube and see what type of Ad revenue they're able to generate. It's not like Mike Tyson doing a show where he has an arsenal of stories to tell and is a polarizing personality folks will pay to see. What are they planning to charge $10-20? I might consider 10 but not a penny more. The Last Dance doc came out at a time when everyone was at home and it's release during the pandemic made it weekly appointment viewing.

Just looked on the wiki page and my god the viewership numbers are incredible. Almost certain we don't see anything like it again for a doc.

Scottie and Horace are both coming off as bitter, jealous exes. Nothing that was said on Last Dance was any shocking mystery.

They both need to move on and let it go. Hell, Scottie already has a book out that I'm positive flopped. How much more 'truth' telling can he do. He needs to embrace and move on, knowing that his career will never be viewed like MJ's was. Pip is still a Hall of Famer, one of the 50 Greatest Players, has six rings and it is widely accepted that the Bulls never would have had the success they had without him.

He deserves to tell his story plus I'm sure majority of his recent hate/disgust stems from larsa messing with his son

Horace Grant supposedly was the main player that was interviewed for the “Jordan Rules” book that released in the early 90s that didn’t paint a good perspective of MJ. He will be seen as a Hater now but he was hating MJ before the rings😂😂

Those boys are definitely entitled to speak their peace and have their day. Fans definitely want to know. And, if they can make money doing it, why not. People are definitely invested in the story. The 90s Bulls are probably a top 5 Sports iteration of all-time.

They’ve earned that right. And I for one definitely know that Jordan picked and chooses because he definitely couldn’t size Horace Grant without repercussions. Horace Grant wasn’t intimidated by Jordan.

And. I’m a Jordan a fan. But it’s always two sides to every story

Last edited:
Only Jordan and rodman were positively portrayed in the doc. Pip, Krause, Horace, kukoc were ****ted on lol

Having grown up during this era I didn’t see it that way. Yes they mentioned some of their issues but they were pretty big issues. They also showcased their positives.

They literally showed Rodman leaving the team in vegas and not coming back till Jordan came. Funny but not positive. Or the times Rodman got kicked out games when Pip was hurt.

Obviously the focal point was always going to be Jordan.

Only Jordan and rodman were positively portrayed in the doc. Pip, Krause, Horace, kukoc were ****ted on lol
But it’s not like the portrayal was inaccurate. PIP got to talk about his family and how he was underpaid. It covered the migraine game and the quit game, but also showcased how he G’d up against Utah in game 6 with an injured back.

And Luc was barely in it and did his own special telling his story from his perspective. And MJ went out there to be interviewed for Luc’s doc.

Not to mention, every possible negative thing regarding Mike was covered. The gambling, not being political, being harsh on teammates, not trusting teammates in games.

These boys weak for this…

Last edited:
all I can say is, they did it for the money. do you think Jordan came out with that "Documentary" with the goodness of his heart? hell naw ! he made money out of it. man, if Jordan can do it with the BS story, why can't they make money on their own. it's not like Jordan is sharing the proceeds he made out of that LAST DANCE.

Last edited:
Those boys are definitely entitled to speak their peace and have their day. Fans definitely want to know. And, if they can make money doing it, why not. People are definitely invested in the story. The 90s Bulls are probably a top 5 Sports iteration of all-time.

They’ve earned that right. And I for one definitely know that Jordan picked and chooses because he definitely couldn’t size Horace Grant without repercussions. Horace Grant wasn’t intimidated by Jordan.

And. I’m a Jordan a fan. But it’s always two sides to every story

Not that hard of a concept to get. Well said. Not sure why people get in their feelings the minute someone OTHER than MJ wants to speak their mind.

all I can say is, they did it for the money. do you think Jordan came out with that "Documentary" with the goodness of his heart? hell naw ! he made money out of it. man, if Jordan can do it with the BS story, why can't they make money on their own. it's not like Jordan is sharing the proceeds he made out of that LAST DANCE.
$0: The amount Jordan will bank from The Last Dance. He’s donating his entire share of the proceeds, which should reach at least $3 million to $4 million, to charitable causes.
How much from “No Bull Tour” is going to charity?

The Last Dance is fundamentally an Autobiography for and by Michael Jordan.
it was always going to be from his perspective.

but because it's harder to get famous people to sit for documentaries, you get it's harder to make the more objective take on what happened.

so i don't blame those guys for feeling bitter and annoyed that it gets to be the last word.

Then why not get Scott, Scottie, Horace Grant, Bill Cartwright, etc to discuss the Bulls dynasty their own documentary?

I can’t see their tour being a sold out thing. Or is it a fan Q&A and also clips from the documentary and them dispelling it.

The MJ love has blinded people to astronomical levels. Dude literally released the doc only cause he saw Lebron changing the narrative about the GOAT debate.

Bro released an entire documentary just to pat himself on the back.

He was the director? News to me.

Every movie or documentary has a main character. The redeem team revolved around Kobe for example. MJ is considered by most to be the GOAT. Do you think we were gonna get an episode on each player? Oh yeah episode 7, Jason Caffey lol.

If anything this series could have been 50 episodes. It’s wild to think 8 or so episodes wasn’t enough but MJ Bulls was THE sports story especially in the 1990s.

It was always going to revolve around MJ.

Maybe his angry teammates need to write “the jordan rules part 2” lol

Back
Top Bottom