THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

My bad..... For some reason i thought people were calling the blue and orange ones the space race.
embarassed.gif

I actually forgot all about those. I thought those were BTTF or McFly's. 

My bad..... For some reason i thought people were calling the blue and orange ones the space race.:wow:

I actually forgot all about those. I thought those were BTTF or McFly's. 
Apparently Nike has forgotten all about them as well so don't feel so bad lol.

F13ths are one of my favorite Lebron CWs ever...so I had to double up @ $160 because my size 14 always disappears.

Akronites, F13th, Balance, and POGs all down to $160...Opening Nights down to $165. I like the Nights but I don't "need" them, so I'll wait it out.

Bring on that extra % clearance sale...

It's sad man :frown:

Really only feeling the Opening Nights, Space Race, and BHM.

I remember how hype I was for the Xs after basically every single 9 colorway was fire to me.
Xs were great and 11s were ehhh but still acceptable
But it's gotten to a point where I'm just waiting for them to retro 7s-10s and make new colorways

:wow:

man i love these ta death. GREAT hoop shoe IMHO , dig the silhouette, and even though the colorways could be better i am LOVIN the opening nights,black lions and usa's. only paitr i dont like is wits.

View media item 1897683

ah well diff strokes for diff folx

hopin the media days drop, alot

I am very excited to hit up the outlets in June and pick up 3 colorways for 80$ a pop.

Nice to know these will hit a steep discount... Learned my lesson paying retail for blackout IX on release day... Then seeing them for 34.99$ at ROSS!

the 13s aint bad its just colorways suck this go around i like the silouette they look great on feet they are not as bad as the 5s or 3s the low might have promise tho with the colorways this summer....

i thought i would only get a couple of pairs of this model and be out just to keep my lebron collection going since i started with the X's...have the WITS and USA/Midnight...still trying to get the HF, Opening Night, Christmas, and BHM!

Idk if its been posted buy there is a a Cavs Color coming in March.

Upper is a Wine/Maroon
Gold Swoosh & Gold Shank with Black lining.

I posted about that cw several times |I

Even re posted two pics a few pages back

The only cw I've been looking forward to

Last edited:
Waiting for these.

What ever happened to the Space Race cw?
Opening Nights > Those (IMO, of course)

Speaking of Space Races...I asked NDC on twitter and they said they had released in stores and asked what size I was after. They never checked/responded after that.

I posted about that cw several times |I

Even re posted two pics a few pages back

The only cw I've been looking forward to
If you are talking about the team red pair above I completely forgot about those.
I hope they do men's sizes. All I've seen is gs

Back
Top Bottom