THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

How do these fit? I want to cop the Friday the 13th's but they have them in a size 12 and I'm an 11.

Last edited:

How do this fit? I want to cop the Friday the 13th's but they have them in a size 12 and I'm an 11.
indifferent.gif

the fact that you would even consider a sz 12 means you have no idea about your TTS when you say you wear sz 11. 

What? I was wondering if I could go a size up. Some Lebrons fit kind of tight. Can you answer my question or naw?

What? I was wondering if I could go a size up. Some Lebrons fit kind of tight. Can you answer my question or naw?
you trying to play ball in them or casual? 

play ball = no. at most half size up if you got wide foot.

casual = no. you'll look like a clown with more than half a inch in front of your toe. keep in mind your TTS is suppose to have about a thumb length in front of your toe already. 

Last edited:
you trying to play ball in them or casual? 

play ball = no. at most half size up if you got wide foot.

casual = no. you'll look like a clown with more than half a inch in front of your toe. keep in mind your TTS is suppose to have about a thumb length in front of your toe already. 

Thumb length? Either you mean width or you've got some crazy roomy shoes :lol:

Idk if its been posted buy there is a a Cavs Color coming in March.

Upper is a Wine/Maroon
Gold Swoosh & Gold Shank with Black lining.
nerd.gif

Please let them be the pair posted before by @brewcrew17

I need these!
Didn't you say you saw them in person?
Sometimes it's pretty hard to tell the difference between black and dark blue, even in person.

I've had several discussions about this with a girl. She always says her jeans etc. are black and I say they are dark blue.

Needless to say that she never believes me 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:nerd:
Please let them be the pair posted before by @brewcrew17

I need these!

Sometimes it's pretty hard to tell the difference between black and dark blue, even in person.

I've had several discussions about this with a girl. She always says her jeans etc. are black and I say they are dark blue.
Needless to say that she never believes me :lol:  

True :lol: I remember when that dress was floating around social media.. White and gold or blue and black :x

I would probably check for those wine joints if the eyelets/sole wasn't white

theres an ID that ppumper did in a similar colorway that is flames... anyone on the fence of making those should do it asap before Nike pulls a SB 11 scenario 

THEY COOL, BUT ID PRICE TAG [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom