THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Havent posted on the boards in ages but figured I'd share this...aurora farms nike factory store ohio has or had a fsr of the "space races" as of this afternoon...sorry no pics as it was extremely crowded and i am unsure if they'll take phone orders but i know some of you guys were looking for them...oh they were 149.99...good luck guys...(330) 995-3080

Last edited:
well I joined the 13 owners with the F13, now to find me some F13 accessories
laugh.gif

just a heads up they were $129 at my local FTL in EP, $113 FTW
devil.gif

Last edited:
Saw these customs on ebay... Inspired by the Lebron 12 EXT Finish your Breakfast
View media item 1900652View media item 1900658

Pretty sure these are fake/reps. The 25K shoe was only available on iD. And the 25K crest and sig on the tongue on the iD pairs was simply a print or painted on the tongue. Not embossed like this pair. Plus the crest and NIKEiD were also printed on the insole, not the regular LeBron James logo like these. Plus this work is too impossibly clean. I do customs, and this mesh lends itself to bleeding it you were to use dye. If you were to use paint, there is no way that each colored box would be as perfect as it is. And to only be asking a BIN of $400...the iD base shoe alone would be $245 (right?) and that work itself would have cost this guy over $200 for sure for a complete designed upper and insole. This dude on eBay is trying to rip someone off with some fugazi stuff.

Pretty sure these are fake/reps. The 25K shoe was only available on iD. And the 25K crest and sig on the tongue on the iD pairs was simply a print or painted on the tongue. Not embossed like this pair. Plus the crest and NIKEiD were also printed on the insole, not the regular LeBron James logo like these. Plus this work is too impossibly clean. I do customs, and this mesh lends itself to bleeding it you were to use dye. If you were to use paint, there is no way that each colored box would be as perfect as it is. And to only be asking a BIN of $400...the iD base shoe alone would be $245 (right?) and that work itself would have cost this guy over $200 for sure for a complete designed upper and insole. This dude on eBay is trying to rip someone off with some fugazi stuff.
If they ARE fake they still look better than most the trash Nike trying to shove down our throats :lol:

that's the first time i see fakes getting the shape of the shoe right and possibly some material as well. the tag in the listing obviously gave it away tho, June-July "2014" lol 

Havent posted on the boards in ages but figured I'd share this...aurora farms nike factory store ohio has or had a fsr of the "space races" as of this afternoon...sorry no pics as it was extremely crowded and i am unsure if they'll take phone orders but i know some of you guys were looking for them...oh they were 149.99...good luck guys...(330) 995-3080

:smokin Came in to post about these. Sizes 7.5 to 15 were available last night. They're actually priced at 139.99 so it's a little closer to that $80 mark some are waiting for :lol:
View media item 1901349View media item 1901350

For those experience tight mid foot or sides due to the way the sneakers shaped, my co worker suggested to put can of corn inside sneaker he did it to his and it made a big difference ...

I got the Opening Nights and they felt a bit tight at the midfoot as well. I put a baseball in the shoe to stretch it out, hopefully it works out well. BTW I got my normal size 9.5.

Back
Top Bottom