THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

What are the chances my Lebron champ shirt gets cancelled from Eastbay? Purchased yesterday had email confimation and now today got an email saying its back ordered and can possibly be cancelled.. Haven't had something back ordered from eastbay before so anyone know the chances that it'll ship?

What are the chances my Lebron champ shirt gets cancelled from Eastbay? Purchased yesterday had email confimation and now today got an email saying its back ordered and can possibly be cancelled.. Haven't had something back ordered from eastbay before so anyone know the chances that it'll ship?
I just got the same email from Footlocker about the Kyrie shirt. I don't think itll be cancelled, pretty sure when I ordered it yesterday it said shipping beginning of July. 

View media item 2077742
Returned a pair of NMDs earlier this morning that were too small and exchanged them for these instead [emoji]9786[/emoji]️

The Olympic color way is fire but my footlocker doesn't have em in yet. Plus I really really like these too and I haven't bought any black/red in a while. These are very 11 bred esque. This is just my lil way of celebrating the best victory in finals history!

Last edited:
Don't be surprised to see those Soldiers become available on NikeiD after all the dust settles at the proper price. It seems like something Nike would do. The colorway is so basic there's no way that won't be a customization option later. Unless there is some kind of markings symbolizing the championship.

Can't believe I slept on the LeBron Celebration Nike shirt!!!! Not available anywhere!!! Anyone know where I can find it in stock or somewhere that are still taking orders??

Last edited:
Repped. The only retailer I haven't checked. Even if it gets cancelled I appreciate it man. You the real MVP
No problem, I think someone has been posting it up in the Kyrie thread because they have his shirt too. I always forget about Lids even though I've been a club member for like 15 years.

Oh ok thanks. I'll pass on Kevin Love [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Get that Shumpert jersey 
wink.gif

No problem, I think someone has been posting it up in the Kyrie thread because they have his shirt too. I always forget about Lids even though I've been a club member for like 15 years.

are you having your order shipped to your or house or store pick up?

I promised kids we would all get a pair of LeBron's if Cavs win.........now I must pay!! Anyone help with where to get best deal on 3 pairs of Lebron 13 lows?? CW doesn't really matter, but love the Blue pair.  Thanks.....BTW was at parade yesterday and it was insane!

Back
Top Bottom