THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

I promised kids we would all get a pair of LeBron's if Cavs win.........now I must pay!! Anyone help with where to get best deal on 3 pairs of Lebron 13 lows?? CW doesn't really matter, but love the Blue pair.  Thanks.....BTW was at parade yesterday and it was insane!

eastbay and use a 20% if not excluded.

Last edited:
I promised kids we would all get a pair of LeBron's if Cavs win.........now I must pay!! Anyone help with where to get best deal on 3 pairs of Lebron 13 lows?? CW doesn't really matter, but love the Blue pair.  Thanks.....BTW was at parade yesterday and it was insane!

all white pair is on clearance on NDC with 25% off (Zoom25 is the code)

Oh NOW everybody's buying Lebrons again. FSR was available of the luxbron for ages on NDC EU, just picked up a coupon and was gonna cop but now my size is gone. If the Curry 2 wasn't so ugly I would hate cop :lol:

Start watching ROSS Dress for Less stores. Saw 2 pairs of the Aways last week.

I believe they were priced at $59.99 or $69.99. I almost bought a pair but said no. I had gotten them last year from NDC but returned them. Couldn't do the fit.

Last edited:
Oh NOW everybody's buying Lebrons again. FSR was available of the luxbron for ages on NDC EU, just picked up a coupon and was gonna cop but now my size is gone. If the Curry 2 wasn't so ugly I would hate cop
laugh.gif
Soldier 10s keep selling out. Need a new ball shoe but the price is too good and resale is insane close to lebron 8 numbers.

Anybody getting any shipping updates on their LeBron/Kyrie celebration shirt orders? I'm guessing it's safe to assume anybody who placed an order online at any of the sites carrying them won't get cancelled on. Because on NDC the LeBron shirt went from "sold out" back to "Coming soon". I'm guessing they are printing a lot more. I ordered one this morning from Lids cause that was the only place taking orders still and it says it will ship by 6/24

Anybody getting any shipping updates on their LeBron/Kyrie celebration shirt orders? I'm guessing it's safe to assume anybody who placed an order online at any of the sites carrying them won't get cancelled on. Because on NDC the LeBron shirt went from "sold out" back to "Coming soon". I'm guessing they are printing a lot more. I ordered one this morning from Lids cause that was the only place taking orders still and it says it will ship by 6/24

I ordered the black "Always Believe" yesterday afternoon and it has already shipped. Will buy the celebration if it comes back in stock via NDC. If it's an "athletic cut" it won't fit me how I like.

I ordered the black "Always Believe" yesterday afternoon and it has already shipped. Will buy the celebration if it comes back in stock via NDC. If it's an "athletic cut" it won't fit me how I like.
Yea I got two sizes of the Always Believe shirt coming today because fit is always unknown until I try it on. Nike has the easiest returns so I'll send whichever one doesn't fit back right away. Better than just getting one and risking the sell out by the time it comes.

Back
Top Bottom