THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Thats awesome
pimp.gif
congrats, and good job mang, hella dad and husband points
Thanks bro!! This Championship is costing me...LOL!!

Haha well as a DC sports fan, I can relate to what ya'll went through (although you had about 20 years on us). I'd probably do the same if the Wiz brought a title to the DMV.

You'll probably have a Cavs-esq wait for that :lol: unless KD has something to say

Yea I like the Lakers & Kobe, but also Kyrie. Just being an NBA fan in general, I always get hyped up for Locker Room t-shirts and those caricature shirts are always my favorite. Its hard tho because I usually just like players first and foremost, and they're usually scattered across various teams.

You'll probably have a Cavs-esq wait for that :lol: unless KD has something to say

Haha we have some of the historically worst management of all time (i.e. trading Chris Webber in his prime) and even MJ couldn't take us to the playoffs. I'm still a diehard Wiz fan but decades of falling short will make you manage expectations accordingly.

the gray shirt is on fanatics with free ship

I thought it was only in black??

I wish they didn't release so much merchandise, would be easier to keep track. So far I've got the Adidas locker room shirt, Always Believe swoosh ordered, and the championship Soldier 10s.

the gray shirt is on fanatics with free ship

Saw those yesterday when someone in the Kyrie thread first pointed it out. Ehh not feeling the gray. Plus I want the one he wore right after they won. Kinda like how people passed on the Soldier 10 ID cause they are missing the details from the game 7 pair.

I ordered the black one from Lids cause they are still taking orders for anyone still looking to buy the LeBron or Kyrie ring tee. Lids has Medium (In-Stock) and all other sizes are available for (pre-order). I talked to one of their CS reps and she told me that they just received the shipment and they are all processing pre-orders and should ship soon. I was going to order ASAP on Sunday night but I figured these tees would be readily available all summer

For anyone still looking to order
https://www.lids.com/cleveland-cava...-men's-champ-lbj-celebration-t-shirt/20873275

Where'd you get the 2016 shirt from? I ordered from DSG on the 19th and it still hasn't shipped.
Got both from Fanatics. Usually if you order within the first hour or two, they guarantee the faster shipping. I ordered the hat too but it looks like ill be waiting for that one.

Back
Top Bottom